• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN Tourney 3.5....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ughhh,typical of my luck.

I'll play you tomorrow Ck if the servers are going good,just post here after your league game is over.

Cmdr. Solrak said:
Demon......why?!?!?!?! :(

Ehh, I was getting tired of it, I have no idea what plays to call and I couldn't convert anything. If I'm going to even be able to compete I'll need to understand wtf the positions/formations are and when to call them. It's a lot to learn when you don't know a single thing about the game. :(

Dude...you were still in it in the middle of the 3rd. When you started going on fourth down, that's when the game went out of reach for you. :(

Cmdr. Solrak said:
Dude...you were still in it in the middle of the 3rd. When you started going on fourth down, that's when the game went out of reach for you. :(

Being down 44-7 in the 3rd is not "still in it". :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm free to play tonight whenever he wants.

Matrix

I forgot about it :( Is Ck still up?

Ck,lets set a time to play...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I spoke it over with Konex, Matrix, and he said he'd allow us to play Madden and whoever won that game he would give the win to in the tourney...

..... :D j/k

You were on Madden after I got out of my league game, I can play tonight for sure. I will be home watching the Giants game so I will likely lose. How does 8 PM EDT sound?

Matrix

8 sounds fine,I'll be on and hopefully our league game will go through...I dont have fun playing this right now :(

Matrix

Wellington said:
GG Matrix, can't say I am mad I lost. ;p

GG :) I dont get mad losing at this game,Ive done it sooo much :p

Good defensive game azteca. For the first time ever, my running game was shut down cold forcing me to go where I hate going...to the air. :(

Matrix

Thx great games...I have no idea wtf that was lol I was hoping you would tell me.

Yea I play much better with the Jags then the Texans...I wonder how good I would be in these football games if I played with top rated teams :p

Matrix

I missed two FG's...I would have won the game 12-10 :p

Matrix

Malley are you the Packers? when do u want to play?

Matrix

Malley my man,when you want to ball? Do you fear the Jags?...MEOW!!!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
HAHAHAHA.... actually I have a 2 weddigns to go to tomorrow and my girl is on her way here to pick me up so we can go pick up a suit... I will let you know when I am back so we can get these cheese heads in the finals... KRAFT

Matrix

GG man,you totally shut down Taylor and I in turn couldnt stop Wheatly :(

Top Bottom