• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

Wazzy

Banned
The Ariana Grande thing is hilarious. I don't know why anyone would look at it as a bad thing and I really dislike her. Her music is great but her personality is shit.

Anyway I gotta quickly unlock Alpha and Minfillia so that I can grind them in orbfest and max out their relics.

Anustart

Did my 11 pull.

Got a dupe thyrus. Omnirod. And circlet. apparently tonights theme was Yshtola!

Cant be mad with that pull. Was hoping for alphinaud, but the burst heal an ok consolation prize.

Syntsui

Did my 11 pull.

Got a dupe thyrus. Omnirod. And circlet. apparently tonights theme was Yshtola!

Cant be mad with that pull. Was hoping for alphinaud, but the burst heal an ok consolation prize.
That's like the main prize lol. I'd trade my Alph burst for it any day.

Anustart

That's like the main prize lol. I'd trade my Alph burst for it any day.

As luck would have it i had gotten ysh to 99 earlier today. the game knew. Damn it, i should have gotten alph up and they would have rewarded me.

Hows the bubble work? takes 30% max hp then delivers remaining damage to the character, or could take say 50% damage and it all goes to the bubble and pops?

Czarcasm

So... Fest Banner 4

100-Gem = 6* Bartz
11-Pull = 6* Tyro, Lulu Doll, Penello Staff

Final 11-Pull on XIV = 2nd Thyrus, 3rd Thyrus, 2nd Wizard Glove, Minfilia Shield

Gonna give up on the 14 banner, I'm just not having much luck with it.

At least Alph's Relics are popular enough that hopefully they'll show up again soon.

thedan001

lol, 100 gem pull, Tyro's osb book, aka worst osb.

Stat stick for my OK or Alphinaund anyways!

ATK+10 for Tyro! Go Tyro!

Wazzy

Banned
100 gem pull gave me nothing. I kind of want Bartz OSB but I've already got four OSB's and that's more than enough for me at the moment.

Plus I need to actually start saving for Raijin event. Damn XIV banner making me tempted to pull. I'm also interested in Orlandu banner but we'll see when it arrives.

11 pull on banner 4 since I dont' have anything on it

Tyro's OSB
2X Yuna's SSB2

First FFX medica and first Yuna relic so happy about that

Tyro's OSB seems like a pretty strong stat stick for Alph/OK/Tyro.

Anustart

Tried out my shiny new ysh burst on 160 rubicant. works better than i was anticipating.

On paper it just looked like my rosa ssb medica, but with physical and magic blink rolled into one.

In practice, i was invulnerable the whole fight.

WarAdept

RIP MY SUMMON ORBS

smEm3cf.jpg
M1YZEPG.jpg

Credo

Pulled on the 4th banner hoping for Bartz's OSB. Got Tyro's OSB. Trying to decide whether I should pull again or just be content I got an OSB at all. I need more DPS, so I'm prepared to sacrifice another 50 mythril, but I'm wondering if I should just wait and put that 50 toward the FFT banner in a few weeks.

thedan001

RIP MY SUMMON ORBS

smEm3cf.jpg
M1YZEPG.jpg

My fitting response:

8B4CYdb.gif

BassForever challenged me in discord chat to do yolo pull in banner 4 for Yuna SSB2, because I have no medica for FFX CM

dNqER6gl.png

Thanks BassForever!

That was my last 50 mythril, back to realms grinding after orbfest.

MiTYH

Whaaaa...

Well I pulled on FFXIV, got double Y'shtola's Thyrus. Felt meh, but then got those bonus mythril today and went "Eh, let's do a last pull for the new overstrike banner."

Hello Overstrike! Second one after Terra's. But I'm out of mythril now, not that I'm complaining.

EDIT: Also got Yuna's Chaos Rod and Penelo's Holy Rod from the draw

Anustart

Bartz is my boy. been on my a team all year. he joined right after or before beatrix.

I want his osb just for the variety, but no mythril to pull for it. someone wanna log in to my game and deposit 9000 gems?

Forgot the first rule of fight club

Did another 11 pull on FFXIV for Alph's BSB

Didnt' get it

I did get Y'sholta's BSB and the wizard gloves (and a dupe envoker)

Guess I'll take it

thedan001

Whaaaa...

Well I pulled on FFXIV, got double Y'shtola's Thyrus. Felt meh, but then got those bonus mythril today and went "Eh, let's do a last pull for the new overstrike banner."

Hello Overstrike! Second one after Terra's. But I'm out of mythril now, not that I'm complaining.

EDIT: Also got Yuna's Chaos Rod and Penelo's Holy Rod from the draw

Bartz or Tyro OSB?

I switched my RW to tidus OSB for rubicante fight

9z7W

Anustart

Torment dungeon coming tomorrow! What kind of sweet swag we get for completing it? I'm ready to take a bite out of it!

elty

On paper this XIV banner has exactly what I want (top tier BM and WM relic), however I am afraid of getting another Tyrus (has FOUR, three from this banner and 1 from OSB-1). Someone stop me from throwing all of my mythrils
for another 8* Thyrus)

Anustart

More Job motes, if it follows the JP client.

I want my Mug Bloodlust at R2.

Mug Bloodlust hasn't done anything for me. It's only a small debuff which can be done much better elsewhere with other abilities/soul breaks, no? Am I missing something?

5 minutes until my "against my better judgment" pull. Please pray for me, I want that Ysh BSB.

I pulled 3/11 tonight. And got the circlet. 3/11 is the best I've ever pulled and I got it. You have good mojo for this pull, I can feel it.

Wazzy

Banned
People getting some good pulls on OSB banners is nice to see!

Ugh this stupid conductor robe STILL hasn't dropped.

Anustart

Some motes for just logging in tomorrow for Torment dungeon.
http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/prepare-your-heroes/

・15 Spirit, Dexterity, Vitality, Wisdom, and Bravery Motes (3★)
・3 Spirit, Dexterity, Vitality, Wisdom, and Bravery Motes (4★)

I can always use more 4 star motes.

I'm so low on one of those 4 star motes. Which ever it is is holding me back from giving greg 5* Dragoon.

Edit: I'm dying over here! Where's your pull Syntsui!

Syntsui

Two Curtanas. The dream is over :(

In 4x11 this was the only dupe and the only relics missing are Ysh BSB and the robe. I should be happy, I am not.

WarAdept

Mug Bloodlust hasn't done anything for me. It's only a small debuff which can be done much better elsewhere with other abilities/soul breaks, no? Am I missing something?

If you have a SB that also inflicts Atk/Def down, then sure, it's nothing super special. But it's the only ability we got that does both (and buffs the thief) that stacks with Full Break/Breakdowns/etc. Fantastic for CMs as well.

Vaan in particular with his BSB can debuff the boss to insane lengths with his BSB commands and Mug Bloodlust.

c-murph

Been waiting for this banner.

YmmJKHU.png

Hmmm.... Wanted Tyro's OSB. Let's try one more...

OetNnkU.png

Whoa?! What the hell is that rainbow disco ball thing?!

XLov9QR.png

Ah. It's Tyro's OSB! Yes! First OSB! Also, able to forge a 8* Cloud's Guise!

I have 60 Mythril left. Gunna do one pull on the 5th Banner in hopes of finally getting Onion Knights Gauntlets. It'll be like my 8th pull for them. Lucky number 8, right?

c-murph

Awesome! Good luck for OK bsb, 8 pulls is crazy... it took me 2

Someone on reddit pulled 8/11 relics on banner 4 and no osb

also someone got squall's OSB from XIV banner 1

Hey Thanks. Feeling lucky this time around.

Afterwards, I'm going to save all my mythril for the next little while. Not sure if there's anything I need until 2nd Anniversary Fest or Aerith's OSB.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Well... this was certainly a pretty interesting way to finish off my second-ever Ultimate fight:

Besides just generally being close-as-hell, what finished him off was the new 30% dmg reflect ability - he nearly KO'd my final healer, but did 2100 dmg to himself, which turned out to be the killing blow.

I took the Wind DMG Overstrike RW instead of a Boostga - the two hits combined for 150K dmg. The rest was just me stumbling through with some chip DMG as best I could to finish him off.

I did the Ice boss a similar way - two hits from Terra's OSB from an RW, then one hit from my own copy of the OSB.

Without an Elemental weakness to lean into I'm not sure I'll be able to take down the Ochu... but I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Nevermind Ochu is dead easy. Rubicante on the other hand...

Top Bottom