• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Rebirth | February 6 State of Play | OT | Tifa got Bazookas

Will you watch the State of Play?

• Yes!

Votes: 65 61.9%
  • No, i don't want to spopil myself

Votes: 40 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordCBH

400 NEW TRACKS RECORDED?
Give It To Me Want GIF by CBS

LordCBH

I’m gonna freeze myself so the release date will feel like it gets here faster. Good bye for now you beautiful people.

SkylineRKR

This sounds good and I was indifferent towards Remake.

You can continue sidequests whenever you want, which means it isn't locked to chapters as the game indeed does seem to be one seamless open world. They will add an open world portion to the demo, because they really want to show it to us.

I like how they reworked the minigames, such as the gold saucer battles with the PS1 sprites.

Sounds good.

Nonehxc

I mean, if with all this they fuck it up, I'm gonna cry. 😭

Even if they don't, I'm sure it will fail their projections by 30m units and there will be very sad suits and developers without bonuses. 😢 😢 😢

Those mother fuckers knew i would watch and still they showed all that shit. I cant handle it, its better than what i could've imagined.

Seems like this goes pretty deep into the OGs story line.

Elios83

Yeah amazing footage, they truly poured everything they got into this.
Seems to be a truly uncompromised AAA Final Fantasy game.
I will be playing this for at least two months :lollipop_fire: 👀

Muffdraul

This sounds good and I was indifferent towards Remake.
Yeah, as much as I loved FFVII I never asked for a remake. I played FFVII Remake and thought, "OK, that was pretty good I guess." But Rebirth has me way more excited. I think it just obviously has so much more of the OG FFVII magic I remember baked in.

Yeah amazing footage, they truly poured everything they got into this.
Seems to be a truly uncompromised AAA Final Fantasy game.
I will be playing this for at least two months :lollipop_fire: 👀
Im going to play through multiple times with different parties for the dialog and new party mechanics!!

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Hopefully that's the only thing that makes it over from Crisis Core. Hated the unnecessary forced characters like Angeal and edgelord Sega Genesis.

Probably not, haha, but if they pull a Jessie on Sector 7 plate stuff and actually...add enough with good writing to kind of pad out those more awkward inclusions earlier it could work.

FUBARx89

I refused to watch cause of spoilers, but I'm all in for a demo. Just the first part like part 1 was wasn't it?

Top Bottom