• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Rebirth | February 6 State of Play | OT | Tifa got Bazookas

Will you watch the State of Play?

• Yes!

Votes: 65 61.9%
  • No, i don't want to spopil myself

Votes: 40 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Go_Ly_Dow

I voted no not to spoil myself but im a lying sack of shit :(

I think I'll just watch the first minute or two.

cocaine GIF

The credits goes to Square and Square alone…..in GAF they get unnecessary shit but they make some damn fine games.
Agreed…Square is hands down one of the best devs in the industry, regardless of what haters like to scream on the Gaf forums. “I don’t like it, so they suck!!” 😂

Nonehxc

Fuck media blackout this time. I was going to do the usual red tape, but the thirst for my Aerith is so real. 🥹

So I'm gonna stuff my face on those Tiffies and download the demo the moment it's live. 🫠

I'm busy during the state of play itself... But should get home in time for demo release! Yay. May check out actual state of play also but not 100% sure yet.

Mikey Jr.

I ain't watching this shit.

Last time they spoiled Barret getting stabbed by sephiroth.

Day 1 anyways. Plus I'll play the demo for sure.

Belthazar

Yup, noped right out of it. They started by showing a very late area, I can't imagine what else they'll show. Complete media blackout from now on and will wait for the demo to go live.

Dynasty8

Yeah I turned it off, I just wanted some small details on the minigames and other small info, not showing every story aspect and location....

Nonehxc

The scale is massive and it's full of different sidequest shit and minigames...and they haven't shown one from Gold Saucer. 🫡

Top Bottom