• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Rebirth | February 6 State of Play | OT | Tifa got Bazookas

Will you watch the State of Play?

• Yes!

Votes: 65 61.9%
  • No, i don't want to spopil myself

Votes: 40 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saintjules

Available now! Use the PS app to download.

Also watching Max livestream. Hes showing a gameplay impression on Twitch showing what he played from 1-2 weeks ago.

Initial Nibelheim flashback was 2 hours long.

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
There it is!! Give me the fast download before the flood! My super sonic speeds just dropped to like 20 Mbps up and 5 Mbps down as I typed this. I hate all of you 😂

Last edited:

Nonehxc

Available now! Use the PS app to download.

Also watching Max livestream. Hes showing a gameplay impression on Twitch showing what he played from 1-2 weeks ago.

Initial Nibelheim flashback was 4 hours long.
WTF just restart your PS5 and it's right there in first place on the Store lol 🫡

mortal

Gold Member
Demo live bitches!!
Fk_mQ8qXwAI-k1N.png

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
That was pretty stupid of them tbh. But it might be a red herring
Maybe….but also, maybe not. I think that was the point. Mention it for the OGs, but don’t say too much that it spoils things for the new adopters. I kind of like it, although I would have rathered no mention whatsoever lol

Mr.ODST

Gonna call this will be GOTY by miles, Remake was one of my fave games (multiple playthroughs) and this one just expands loads on that already ...

SkylineRKR

Demo will be expanded in due time so it makes sense.

But the flip side of a remake is that they can really do some shit. Kalm in the original was one or 2 screens? There was nothing to do. In Rebirth, its far bigger with NPC, sidequests and many things to do.

Go_Ly_Dow

People I watched the first 15secs but then turned it off. Reading impressions here and elsewhere and the hype is off the charts.

400+ tracks WTF

Hold firm and resist the temptation of the demo if you can.

Time for bed.

Ray J Reaction GIF

People I watched the first 15secs but then turned it off. Reading impressions here and elsewhere and the hype is off the charts.

400+ tracks WTF

Hold firm and resist the temptation of the demo if you can.

Time for bed.

Ray J Reaction GIF
Hate to do this to you man but its better than you could've expected.

GOTY?

Certainly not, but I do think this will be received far better than FF16, and hopefully drives home the point, to SE, that this is the type of FF the fanbase wants.

What's exciting is we're in uncharted territory narratively, so it's really a new game now.

Quantum253

That PS App coming in clutch to download while working and ready to go by the time I get home.

Time until Playable.......................37 Mins

Sorry to the friends where
Time until Playable.......................Launch

Nonehxc

Fuck fucking epic start. 🥲

Definitely much inproved since Remake. Lipsync and face gesticulation is better, graphics are topnotch and HDR on q S95C is 😗👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Last edited:

Madflavor

GOTY?

Certainly not, but I do think this will be received far better than FF16, and hopefully drives home the point, to SE, that this is the type of FF the fanbase wants.

What's exciting is we're in uncharted territory narratively, so it's really a new game now.

Assuming the game delivers on how absolutely insanely good that trailer and gameplay video looked, and given how there doesn't seem to be THAT much competition this year looking at the release slate, I think Rebirth will end up on A LOT of GotY picks.

Last edited:

Nonehxc

Could you interact with your items and equipment real time in the menus? Can't remember, later will fire Remake, but now you can if not.

Nonehxc

I just opened my first chest... 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

...and it wasn't Tifa's. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Nice, now chests info on screen have a picture of the item you got.

Fuck, Highlander Sean Connery is in FTW. Ramirez my man 💪🏻🫠🫠🫠🫠

Shadow LOD distance is 20cm in front of you to swap to highest quality LODs. But I don't give a flying fuck. 😆😆😆

Last edited:
Top Bottom