• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Pat actively steering Woolie away from the bugged dragon butt.

I assume nothing important comes from it?

The dragonbutt isn't supposed to stand up, and you aren't supposed to be able to get through where it is. That's just a speedrunner trick: you can use it to drop down and go fight Priscilla without opening the gate, as the drop is survivable if you hit the broken-off pillar segments on the way down.

Just one of those things where you have to remember that the Painted World was just their in-house alpha testbed level that they hid in the game as an easter egg, so it's equal parts amazing and actually kind of garbo at the same time.

I unironically love "Fatty" messages. I know "Amazing Chest Ahead" and "Try Tongue, but Hole" will always be the Dark Souls memes, but "Fatty" is always an understated sort of genius.

Gestahl

The dragon butt is if not intentional entirely dev sanctioned, considering how many patches have come and it's been untouched and its direct use as a zone shortcut, and I'm unsurprised that Pat barely understood what was happening and thought it was some freak accident.

Strimei

As much as I'd enjoy watching Woolie get invaded (by people that'd do something, anyway), I'm all for Pat pulling the internet plug at this point.

zeemumu

I wouldn't mind as much if he was just actively trying to kill Woolie and they were evenly matched. Steering the playthrough is annoying

joe2187

Banned
I wonder how woolie will fare against the "Archers" of Anor Lando.

Is the Video woolie uploaded to his channel right now supposed to hurt my soul?

Because I can feel it dying.

Wiseblade

How long until Kotaku report on Journey Pachislot?

I love that Woolie VS is just him closing the loop on the strongest podcast jokes. He really is the Best Friend.

Fat4all

Banned
I'm a bigger fan of the Braid patchislot.

That chance time where you have to mash the button for two hours is amazing.

Xux

New video from the chibi Zaibatsu known as Arcadea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwL87yC_xpI

Matt probably flipped through his binders of games while watching and lined up at least seven for Mystery Boxes and Scrublords
since they've played two and the other's Naruto online.

Also, jeeze does Austin remind me of my best friend from high school. Like, whoa.

Numb

He+is+too+perfect+_7304052cbaccd675550c5f8e044553e6.gif

Woolie must be stopped
And allowed to continue at the same time

Numb

I don't know much about this Eric fella but atleast Griffith has some defenders
me included
But this dude...
Looking forward to see how much of a shit he is

No, Snapshot King is Pat; I don't think Sibersk is affiliated with the channel.

Also, puzzle master Paige is doing the party room tape in RE7:

https://www.twitch.tv/peachsaliva

I didn't think anything would be funnier than the enigma of the flying hunter, but then she got the dirty telescope and
couldn't find any water.

While standing under the sprinkler
actively spraying her.

No water.
Anywhere.

Exodust

Banned
THUG is my favorite Tony Hawk game, no joke. That story mode was a lot of fun to play.

Also, fuck Eric Sparrow.

Fat4all

Banned
I think I've owned like 4 different copies of THUG 1 for various reasons.

I loved playing through the story mode.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Had watched some of their content before but the Dark Souls 1 playthrough with Pat and Woolie fucking sold me so god damn hard so I watched a whole bunch of their other stuff like the Double Dragon vids and now they're playing fuckin' THUG?. Today is a blessed day.
#Fuck Eric Sparrow.

Biggest villain in gaming. Complete and utter scumbag

Had watched some of their content before but the Dark Souls 1 playthrough with Pat and Woolie fucking sold me so god damn hard so I watched a whole bunch of their other stuff like the Double Dragon vids and now they're playing fuckin' THUG?. Today is a blessed day.

Biggest villain in gaming. Complete and utter scumbag
I dunno, can he top Vick from NBA 2k16 Livin' Da Dream?

I dunno, can he top Vick from NBA 2k16 Livin' Da Dream?
Vic ain't shit compared to Sparrow. Compared to Sparrow, Vic is the best friend imaginable. Sparrow is the ultimate scumbag piece of shit. When the time comes, you won't be disappointed at the level of scumbag villainy Eric Sparrow commits.

Top Bottom