• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which game chicken would win in a fight

This thread turned into "which is my favourite game chicken" because if you are looking for a real answer its cuccos.
-The are invincible
-They can kill anything

Eusis

This one:

giphy.gif
Evolution goes in circles. No one's going to laugh (for too long anyway) once those things bring back the T Rex.

Anyways definitely cuccos. A game with hunting added and they'll still summon a storm of fellow cuccos rather than die and leave meat.

This thread is amazing. So very little I know of video game chickens and their histories. As an unwashed heathen sitting on the temple steps, this is some seriously good reading. All I can add is playing as a chicken in Heretic...

A game list for all the gifs and such would be most appreciated if anyone could be so inclined. Please continue.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Then Red Chocobo coughs, and drops extinction level event meteors on all challengers.

-MB-

Wrong, they are enemies in a few games.

FF 12 white choco hunt
FF14 heavens ward areas
FF Tactics
and pretty sure there are more......you can die in chocobo dungeon I guess lol

But yeah cuccoos are immortal and will kill you.....

I think i saw a clip of a Lynel surviving a cucco onslaught so I do not think this is true.

Top Bottom