• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Jong Un Issues Statement on Trump

KonradLaw

Let them bark. It's not like anything else will be done by either site. Nothing will stop NK from developing it's nuclear arsenal, since USA has shown time and time again that without it it's more than willing to topple dictators. USA won't invade either. It's a stalemate. At most USA might sell nuclear missles to SK and begin mini Cold War in the region.

AlexBasch

I feel like they're doing wrestling promos but Trump is doing it all wrong and Kim says "okay, stop, you're not doing this right, stop for a damn second, listen".

Stupid analogy or whatever, but I can picture Kim going "is this fucking guy for real?" when hearing Trump's statements.

This isn’t unprecedented and he’s not “shook”, dude said the same stuff about Obama when there were internet attacks on North Korea.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
The point is, put Trump in the same situation as Un and he'd probably have grown up to be pretty much the exact same person and loved it. Trump doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything but himself. The ONLY reason he's any different is because he grew up in the west where he would have been put down hard if he walked too far over the line. There's a reason why Trump kisses up to every dictator and authoritarian piece of shit he's ever met; he looks up to them and wishes he could be in a similar situation. If the man could shut down the US and become god king like his followers wish for, he wouldn't even think twice about it except to wonder if it would get in the way of his playing golf every other weekend.
Unless you're psychic, analysis based on knowing what goes on in another human's head is useless. Analysis based on knowing what goes on in another human's head who is from an alternate universe is even more useless.

TThe ONLY reason he's any different is because he grew up in the west where he would have been put down hard if he walked too far over the line.
And this line is amusing because Kim grew up in the West too.

There's not a single person in here who thinks Un is a good person or someone to look up to, they're more flabbergasted that our goddamn president can basically be this easily outplayed by the words of an insane despot. The end.
North Korea is getting hit with an economic attack that could potentially cause it to go bankrupt. Who is getting outplayed here?

Volphied

North Korea is getting hit with an economic attack that could potentially cause it to go bankrupt. Who is getting outplayed here?

The only one who'll suffer if NK goes "bankrupt" are ordinary NK citizens, and if you were awake during the 90s you'd know that they'll gladly starve to death for their Dear Leader.

Airola

Outplaying?

If by "outplaying" you mean "lol, Kim mocked Trump right there just like we always do" then you are right.

But if people mean anything else by it, boy do they need to look at their willingness to "side" with anyone who mocks Trump.

Like, really, Kim is outplaying him now? And now we even try to claim Trump would be just as bad as Kim if this and that and that and this would be different. Come on, I understand why people hate Trump but there should still be no reason to jump into that wild conclusions. Kim's insanity is in completely different level.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
The only one who'll suffer if NK goes "bankrupt" are ordinary NK citizens, and if you were awake during the 90s you'd know that they'll gladly starve to death for their Dear Leader.

What relevance does any of that have to the idea of someone getting outplayed?

cameron

vfctZH4.png

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911175246853664768

Yeah like Fascist Orange Clown Dumbass is sooooo much better?

GAF makes victims of actual facism roll in their graves.

Of course Kim has committed atrocities. No one's debating that. But saying Trump isn't two steps away from being the same evil dictator is just naive. Also, I'm not sticking my head into my bum, you need to get your head out of yours.

Trump is a complete moron who probably doesn't even understand the US constitution, let alone able to demantle it. He will be going away in a few years, take Ls on some shitty policies before that and then be made fun of by your free media for decades. Kim leads a murder regime and his dynasty will remain for a long time. Get real.

yup, and the person he sounds more sane than is the leader of the free world.

this is irony/satirical universe we are in right?
Mhmm. Like obviously I'd rather live in the US than North Korea but Kim is way better as his job relative to past precedent than Trump is relative to his.

There is a whole lot of people in this thread that don't know how awful Kim is. Hate Trump all you want, Kim is on a different level. Even if what he or his generals wrote is right, it doesn't change the fact that trump escalated the fuck out of the situation we have here and just made it a lot worse. North Korea thinks of the US in the same way that the US thought of the Soviet Union, only 3 times worse. Trump just made the brainwashing that is happening to those people basically true. It's fucked up and just made things a lot worse.

Waldini

Responding with violence.

Goddamn.

As long as they don't start a dick measuring contest ...

There is a whole lot of people on this thread that don't know how awful Kim is. Hate Trump all you want, Kim is on a different level. Even if what he or his generals wrote is right, it doesn't change the fact that trump escalated the fuck out of the situation we have here and just made it a lot worse. North Korea thinks of the US in the same way that the US thought of the Soviet Union, only 3 times worse. Trump just made the brainwashing that is happening to those people basically true. It's fucked up and just made things a lot worse.

Could you please tell me why Trump felt the need to actually respond to Kim-Jong Un? Because of some "threats" being thrown around? That has been happening for ... well, I dunno? 15+ years?
I mean ... North-Korea has been in isolation for years and that'll never change.

What's Trump's goal? What's in it for him? Yes, Kim-Jong Un is a terrible person ... but is Trump really that different?

Hermii

I never thought I would agree with Kim Jong Un about anything.

Edit: Im taking it back after reading the whole thing. They are both buffoons.

Top Bottom