• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Jong Un Issues Statement on Trump

Azuran

Banned
Poor un un is sad. Boohoo. #getfucked

maybe start by treating your people less like dogmeat, and put some of your cash into food instead of idk nuke tests

Are you kidding me? Kimmy is enjoying this so much. He's probably the happiest man in the planet right now because BLOTUS is single handedly vindicating all of him insane propaganda.

massoluk

Banned
I agreed with Kim Jong Un
I FUCKING agreed with Kim Jong Un
Fuck my life, y'all

sflufan

Banned
Its funny people believe these are Kim Jong Un´s words.

Most likely from one of his military officers.

Exactly.

KJU was probably too busy licking chocolate sauce off of an imported Eastern European hooker to bother composing an actual response.

Are you kidding me? Kimmy is enjoying this so much. He's probably the happiest man in the planet right now because BLOTUS is single handedly vindicating all of him insane propaganda.

That and he's able to keep pushing buttons (lol) which will end up with him netting concessions to 'cut it out' soon, enriching himself and his inner circle some more.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
Kim Jong enslaves his people, commits ethical cleansing, runs political torture camps, has state run media which controls everything, and starves his people to fund a nuclear program (45% of children have malnutrition) - oh and fired ICBMs over Japan and threateded nuclear war numerous times.

Repulsive doesn’t even begin to describe Kim Jong. People actually supporting anything he says is just ludicrous - giving him any credit for anything other than stepping down, turning himself in to the UN, and being prosecuted for war crimes is just insane.

Dierce

Just think about it. North Koreans have for decades been brainwashed to see Americans as the aggressors who want to destroy them. And now orange turd came out and reinforced the propaganda to the delight of the dictatorship.

Fuck every single orange turd supported, it can never be said enough.

This is the world we live in

UMV97.gif

oneHeero

I know you guys hate to hear this, but it looks to me like Trump has this guy legitimately rattled. Some choice, non-DPRK-like quotes:

I just want to go back to playing the game, I make threats and you relieve sanctions and let me continue to build a nuclear arsenal.

Shit... we aren't supposed to be the ones who feel threatened. Let me consult grandpa's Western Strategy manual.

(This is just weird because NK has threatened/promised nuclear annihilation of the US, I'm not sure how this is more ferocious a declaration of war)

Usually with NK you would hear rhetoric of total annihilation, they will smite the cocky Yankees and reduce General Washington's farmland to ashes with their impenetrable patriotic forces, etc. Now it seems like the dog got barked back at and is whimpering a bit.

I can see that too. How odd. How is he playing victim yet the populous of NK are the real victims :\

I can't believe I'm living in a world where a dictator is telling the united states president what the UN stands for lol
Iran's president also bitchslapped Trump the other day in response too. He made the strongest point by stating that by reneging on the nuclear deal Trump only deals a harsh blow to US credibility. Why should anyone make a deal, treaty or agreement with a country that will flip it's stance randomly at any point for any reason?

https://youtu.be/wG_XyBs1wOw?t=3m40s

We've got an absolute joke of a president on a foreign policy level. Trump makes GWB look like a Chess master in comparison.

shut the fuck up and deal with the sanctions you dumb ass bitch. chuckling while your country has the potential to waste away because the US isn't going to give you a seat at the big kid's table for acting like a psychotic piece of shit (who has no leverage like other countries) is pathetic. enjoy your eventual downfall

the only thing i agree with trump on 80% (versus other topics which are close to 0%)

I know you guys hate to hear this, but it looks to me like Trump has this guy legitimately rattled. Some choice, non-DPRK-like quotes:

I just want to go back to playing the game, I make threats and you relieve sanctions and let me continue to build a nuclear arsenal.

Shit... we aren't supposed to be the ones who feel threatened. Let me consult grandpa's Western Strategy manual.

(This is just weird because NK has threatened/promised nuclear annihilation of the US, I'm not sure how this is more ferocious a declaration of war)

Usually with NK you would hear rhetoric of total annihilation, they will smite the cocky Yankees and reduce General Washington's farmland to ashes with their impenetrable patriotic forces, etc. Now it seems like the dog got barked back at and is whimpering a bit.

YUP

this is one scenario where trump's mostly bullshit "america first, give no budge" is actually beneficial. tell them you will erase them from the earth and to shut the fuck the up and let the pieces fall into place. the day we give NK equal opinion/footing on the world table because they are not only threatening to give other countries a nuclear holocaust but actively firing missiles over them, is a dark day for humanity and gives a very dangerous precedent. more and more i'm thankful that the one country who got nukes first was the US, it terrifies me to imagine what germany in the 40s or NK now would have done if they were the first. use them responsibly? uhhhhhhhh NOPE

Pein

Banned
Y’all are delusional in this thread, acting like he’s taking some moral high ground with his bs. Oh what fucking ever, keep launching rockets you asshole and deal with your sanctions.

Kallor

Kim Jong enslaves his people, commits ethical cleansing, runs political torture camps, has state run media which controls everything, and starves his people to fund a nuclear program (45% of children have malnutrition) - oh and fired ICBMs over Japan and threateded nuclear war numerous times.

Repulsive doesn’t even begin to describe Kim Jong. People actually supporting anything he says is just ludicrous - giving him any credit for anything other than stepping down, turning himself in to the UN, and being prosecuted for war crimes is just insane.

But he sounds so measured!

Thats why some gaffers are cracking me up right now. Insult Trump and they'll stop clapping for dinner and clap for whatever nonsense you spew up. No matter who you are.

Pein

Banned
But he sounds so measured!

Thats why some gaffers are cracking me up right now. Insult Trump and they'll stop clapping for dinner and clap for whatever nonsense you spew up. No matter who you are.
He’s a better leader then trump, the guy who blows up people with a missile launcher for disagreeing with him.

JordanN

Banned
Choosing between Trump and Kim Jong Un....

Is like choosing between a bottle of piss laced with kool-aid, or dog crap that was laid to rest in the sun all day and then thrown on bread.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member

Is like choosing between a bottle of piss laced with kool-aid, or dog crap that was laid to rest in the sun all day and then thrown on bread.

No it’s not at all - where does this even come from ??its like choosing between a modern day Hitler and some shitty president of a democracy - what the fuck? Are people losing their collective sanity?

Quixzlizx

Y’all are delusional in this thread, acting like he’s taking some moral high ground with his bs. Oh what fucking ever, keep launching rockets you asshole and deal with your sanctions.

I can think he's a total waste of oxygen and one of the worst humans on Earth but still laugh when he manages to style on Trump.

Maybe Trump shouldn't sink to the level of a violent lunatic if he wants to avoid getting successfully trolled by one.

Pein

Banned
No it’s not at all - where does this even come from ??its like choosing between a modern day Hitler and some shitty president of a democracy - what the fuck? Are people losing their collective sanity?
Trump might be shitty but he’s not a dictator that starving his people and has fucking prison camps.

No it's not at all - where does this even come from ??its like choosing between a modern day Hitler and some shitty president of a democracy - what the fuck? Are people losing their collective sanity?

it's actually pathetic, plain and simple. i understand the trump hate, pure to my heart as i'm in the front lines against him. but this false equivalency to breed some edgelord bullshit is asinine.

I can think he's a total waste of oxygen and one of the worst humans on Earth but still laugh when he manages to style on Trump.

Maybe Trump shouldn't sink to the level of a violent lunatic if he wants to avoid getting successfully trolled by one.

yeah, maybe trump should appease him. i'm sure that will set a great precedent for countries gaining nuclear capabilities, to demand things left and right under the preface of threat of nuclear holocaust.

i'd rather trump be president under this circumstance than some spineless coward bending and waning to the slightest breeze of political discourse, full stop. and i hate the man's guts.

JordanN

Banned
No it's not at all - where does this even come from ??its like choosing between a modern day Hitler and some shitty president of a democracy - what the fuck? Are people losing their collective sanity?

Well Trump has got to do a better job of being "presidential" of a democracy, because this is the same guy who hesitates at the thought of condemning Nazis.

Kallor

No its not, its like choosing between a racist manipulative old dumb fuck, or a psychopathic genocidal slaver of millions that brutally kills family, his own generals and constantly threatens neighboring country's with missiles .

This was my read as well.

Shauni

Not to try and downplay the potential horror of two nuclear nations at each other's throats, it is so deeply saddening to me that a dictator of one of the poorest and worst maintained countries in the developing world can verbally out-dis the Commander-in-Chief of America so effortlessly.

Top Bottom