• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2017 - Toot toot, Cold Steel Warrior, shaka brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

I hate Sakura too

perhaps__sakura_haruno_x_fem__reader__by_riseagainstevil-d9bd3ab.png

Her pink hair and big forehead are the only reasons why I like her.

Xater

This time I will join you guys for real sadly the postal service ruined it for me today. Everything except for the guts of my PC arrived. So now I only gave a nice case, a monitor and a keyboard. lol

Thanks for this. I stumbled upon Rune on Steam last year and I had never hear about it, but it looked interesting, so I wishlisted it. After watching the video, the game jumped to the Top 10 on my wishlist.

I played it when it originally came out and it was super cool back then. A shame it flew under many people's radar.

Uploading new builds isn't the only way to see if work is being done on it, from that same link, we can see there's been up to half a dozen concurrent players between yesterday and today, which means that at the very least they're testing the game.

It usually is. The only thing moving up is store related thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they just delayed it for marketing reasons and called it a day, like a dumb fear of piracy.

Uploading new builds isn't the only way to see if work is being done on it, from that same link, we can see there's been up to half a dozen concurrent players between yesterday and today, which means that at the very least they're testing the game.

can we tell if are those testers, or review copies?

bbd23

Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth comes out today!

wondering if I should buy now or wait for all the episodes to come out...pretty pricey at the moment

Tizoc

wondering if I should buy now or wait for all the episodes to come out...pretty pricey at the moment
Unless u can find it for elike 50% off
I would suggest waiting :x

If you have T-Mobile, you can get Sonic CD on steam free via the T-mobile tuesdays app.

PD6Bqui.png

/edit: oh and I already have it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sonic CD -- MB-DB141B562483F3A6 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.

t1502808046z1.png

MaxiLive

It usually is. The only thing moving up is store related thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they just delayed it for marketing reasons and called it a day, like a dumb fear of piracy.

The build is probably just deployed locally and the only changes are made when it goes to outsource groups, for marketing or actual Steam platform testing.

I'm not saying that it got delayed to due to development reasons but I'm pretty sure if the devs have another week or so of development they are at least poking around at some bugs and we just don't see the changes until they upload said build.

Parsnip

Well, it's a well known issue.
There's a new setting called 'full-screen optimization', unless you disable it per each executable, borderless fullscreen can tear.

I haven't disabled anything and everything seems to working okay.
🤷🤷

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/645ukf/windows_10_cu_fullscreen_optimizations/dhounib/

Ok so I guess it didn't effect me because I already turned all that stuff off. TIL.
Oh I guess that would explain it.
I've certainly disabled that, based on that setting name I wouldn't have guessed it has anything to do with "fullscreen optimizations".

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh yeah, I forgot about their new cards policy.

I'm fairly certain games from known quantities are whitelisted prior to release. I received a drop in Rime, Tekken 7 and Hellblade in the time it took me to make their respective PC performance threads.

Nilua

So Agents of Mayhem is already at 4th in the top sellers list, that's not a good sign, right?

Also, it's amazing how PUBG basically never left the top spot since release

iiicon

Yep, $44 CDN is a bit more than I was expecting. I'll wait until they talk about their plans for episodes 2+3 at Gamescom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom