• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2017 - Toot toot, Cold Steel Warrior, shaka brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

It seems to be a low poly 3D game

lPN4uDt.png

1385331830_yes_yes_yes_yes.gif

Only thing missing from the game to be super mega hiper amazing is a limited color palette and dithering.

Pachimari

Looks really good. My curiosity is high, seeing how I love photographing, I like the mood of Twin Peaks and Alan Wake (wait, it doesn't have anything to do with this right? What inspiration did it draw from Deadly Premonition?) and I'm all for life sim.

Even worse, that Humble Bundle looks like it's a single key per tier and you won't be able to get extra tiers for increasing your pledge after initial purchase.

Bleh.

Parsnip

I played through Deep Space Waifu. Bog-standard bullethell I guess, the art is pretty bad, but I actually did like the music a bit.

Also yay Swery.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
August 29th for the Destiny 2 open beta... how "open" will it be I wonder, will you just click a button on battlenet and download it?

Seems competitive MP focused tho so thats a big meh for me. Does have the first story mision and a strike, I think those are the dungeons / instances of the game?

edit: as I say that, I see there is a destiny 2 icon on battlenet now so I guess it will be just press a button and download it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Even then you have to pay separately for the PSnow version of these titles even if you own them digitally.

Yeah. Maybe that'll change when the service is more widely available. It's my only low-cost option for finally playing Into the Nexus, so I've been waiting impatiently for an AU beta since I ditched ADSL for fibre a little under two years ago now.

Knurek

Wasn't there supposed to be another Picross game releasing today? Can't find anything either in the coming soon or released lists...

Wok

Who does not like a few waifus in one's card game?

Based on the screenshot, it looks like it could become a banned game on GAF, so I am not linking to the store page.

Early Access starts on August 26th.

Edit: It is the sequel of this game, which has mixed reviews. Apparently, it is a really brain-dead card game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom