• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

pswii60

Trackmania is a nice get. Played it on PS4, it's a fun game, reminded me of the fun I had with Gripshift back in the day.

They could do a better job with the 360 games, though I suppose they've now got Game Pass to promote. When do we get news on the new Game Pass titles?

Hmmm, not really feeling it this month, trackmania is the only one that looks interesting for me.

Is Tales from the Borderlands any good?

Justinh

Nights is trash?

I didn't like the game based off of the arcade trial I played back in the day, but I'm glad it's getting added so I can feel like I can try the full game and be more fair towards it.

I don't like Borderlands. I don't like Telltale Games, but I guess it's nice to see Tales from the Borderlands included. Maybe I'll actually like this one since I see so many people saying good things about it.

Tales of the Borderlands is a funny game. Not particularly interested in any of the others. I'd assume they would include something xbox one x enhanced, but no.

Alx

I wouldn't say Shenmue is overrated, it's harder to appreciate now that most open-world games offer a similar amount of immersion through NPC scripts and world details, but back in 1999 it was quite unique. And it ran on hardware weaker than a smartwatch.

Yu Furealdo

Goddamn, Trackmania is great. It reminds me a little bit of F-Zero GX and some of the racers I played at arcades in the late 90s.

amg986

Neo Member
Caught this possible Games with gold for december, on Major´s Nelson feedly by an EOL user. (Spanish most famous forum)

919b1Ul.jpg

Back to the Future is on sale right now, don't see it happening.

I dunno. It wouldn't be the first time. I was just thinking to myself..."Self...you should never buy another Tell-Tale game because they ALWAYS go GWG." I mean, seriously MS just fuckin LOVES to put TT games on GWG. lol

Flux

Vermintide is a good substitute for L4D since there won't ever be a sequel. Only downside is lack of splitscreen.

Top Bottom