• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus July offerings for NA

Nymphae

Banned
Trend continues of getting PC games I've already played as PS4 freebies. Good to see Strider up there though.

PS3 staying strong, and fuck yes, can't wait to download Muramasa on Vita!!!

lt519

I've held off on buying PS4 downloads because they are the only choices they've made for PS+. Excited for Rebirth as well.

Strider is fantastic!

image.php

Ah shit, I just picked up Strider on Xbox one, I need to stop buying games.

I feel the same way right now (though I bought Strider on release day and don't regret that). Offering two games a month when there is currently so little out there on PS4 pretty much guarantees that everything you want will be free on PS+ eventually. That'll change as more and more shit comes out of course, but for now...

Dazzler

Just bought Strider on Xbox One :(

PS+ is so good I'm going to stop buying indie games on Xbox One

They'll show up for free on PS+ eventually

Paskil

YES! In for Strider and Towerfall. I own DS1 and DS2, but I have to play them first. already own both Vita games. Never heard of Vessel.

Katori

Hooray, Strider and Muramasa get more exposure. I hope Vessel is good as I only currently own one of these platforms lol, luckily I am banking these PS4/Vita games on my account for when the day comes.

khaaan

Already own Muramasa but I'm happy for people who don't have it yet. Doki Doki Universe looked super interesting but $15 was too high for me dive in. Don't have a PS4 and I'm not interested in the PS3 offerings.

Zero315

Banned
Nice. I already own Strider and Muramasa but everything else looks good. Haven't played Dead Space 3 yet and I've been eyeing Doki Doki for a while.

Towerfall is the best couch co-op game on PS4 hands down. Great get for anybody with multiple controllers.

Was so tempted to buy Strider but I'm glad I didn't.

Just bought Strider on Xbox One :(

PS+ is so good I'm going to stop buying indie games on Xbox One

They'll show up for free on PS+ eventually

Yep, same I just picked Strider up on the XBO because it was on sale, I originally wanted to play it on my ps4 because I prefer the controller so I wasted $7.50, couldve used for another title, oh well.

Prezhulio

Strider and towerfall were both games I've almost bought on multiple occasions. Really looking forward to trying both.

Have to make room on my vita memory card for these two, my ps+ backlog on vita is nuts!

Symbiotx

Well shit, I already bought those. Glad to see everyone else will be getting Towerfall, and maybe I should get around to finding out how to beat the damn dragon that keeps freezing me in Strider.

Bought Towerfall day one. Zero regrets. All of you with an extra controller are in for a treat!

Looking forward to Strider and checking out DDU (as it's cross-buy). Muramasa is a great addition to the Vita library. Vessel looks like another fun puzzle/platformer that I could spend a Saturday playing around with as well.

Great lineup. Got excited when I saw Towerfall and Muramasa. Doki doki and Dead Space 3 are welocme too.

I bought strider when it came out and it was really fun. Need to finish my hard playthrough.

Top Bottom