• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus July offerings for NA

AlexBasch

Bought Muramasa during the last sale, but my P4GConsole (aka Vita) hasn't seen any play time on it. :p

No big loss. I might even play Dead Space 3 this time.

Razdek

Banned
Never buying these indie or digital only downloads again since it's just going to be free in a few months on PS+. Saving money is great.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Getting rid of my retail (physical) Vita collection seems to have been a great move. Getting all the games back from PS+ at this rate.

Looking forward to Strider and DS3.

Matt_C

Did they finally impliment directional pad control s for Strider? I gave up playing the demo since using Analog Stick to move the main character in a 2D platformer is a a crime against humanity for those who grew up playing platformers on consoles.

These are alll great games for the July PS+ subscribers regardless of Strider's issues.

ultron87

Very nice. Towerfall is the best game on PS4 if you have people over. It isn't bad single player, but it is pretty limited.

I'm glad to get Strider too.

cakely

Wow, nice.

Towerfall, Strider and Muramasa. Three games I wanted but held off on purchasing.

<darksouls>VERY GOOD</darksouls>

Eusis

Figures Muramasa would hit after the sale (don't regret that too much given the discount) and that Strider would show up (man I really should've just skipped buying that game.)

EDIT: Also have Dead Space 3 and Vessel on PC, so that leaves Doki Doki Universe and Towerfall. Was interested in Towerfall but being mainly a local MP game didn't know if it'd be good fo rme, so this works out nicely.

Never buying these indie or digital only downloads again since it's just going to be free in a few months on PS+. Saving money is great.

You can certainly hedge that kind of bet because we're not even 8 months into this console's cycle and the catalogue just isn't that deep. By this time next year though? You might actually have to buy games that you want to check out instead of playing the PS+ guessing game. There's too much coming down the pipeline and it's only increasing with each passing month.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Fuck yes for Towerfall...one of the local multiplayer games I really wanted to get when I buy a PS4.

AwRy108

Almost bought Towerfall several on several different occasions, but my brain kept telling me that it's ripe for the PS+ Instant Game Collection. Thanks brain!

They took down the video? That's pretty suspicious.

Maybe they changed one or more of the games at the last minute.

I think it's probably due to the video going up sooner than expected. Those videos usually go up at the same time as the blog post, and that hasn't been posted at this point.

NastyBook

Ahhh, shit, Dead Space 3. Gonna see what my homeboy does when he hears about it being free. If he grabs it, we'll be playing that co-op tonight.

I'm gonna have SO much free shit to play when I get my PS4.

I resisted by Muramasa Rebirth after 3 or 4 really good sales, so I'm glad my patience was rewarded. Also I'm happy we get Towerfall, really excited to play that.

bebop242

Nice! Almost bought dead space 3 for ten bucks last night. Looking forward to that and Strider. My son will be happy about doki doki as well. Good month.

megalowho

Already own Muramasa but glad I held off on Strider and Doki Doki, was tempted by both browsing the PS4 store over the last few months. Between those two, Towerfall and Destiny Beta access, pretty solid month.

dcassell

Banned
Strider was exactly what I was waiting for. So glad I didn't buy it on Steam the other day! Pumped to play that, and Towerfall looks pretty sweet as well.

OnPoint

I never have ppl over my home so a couch mp game really isn't setting me afire

Strider, however, now that's something i can get behind.

For this, you should. We play at least once a month now, and it always results in somebody screaming "FUCK YOU" over and over after they get pissed.

And they come back for the next session every time.

It's just like the old days.

Top Bottom