• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus July offerings for NA

Kolma

Just bought this late may
muramasa-LE-photo-FINAL-V2.jpg

NO REGRETS!
That said... only game I'm looking forward to this month is Doki Doki Universe as I don't have a PS4 to enjoy Strider :(

see5harp

Wow. PS plus and XBOX live basically are training me to just straight up not buy games. I still haven't bought a single retail PS4 game and have just been gameflying everything.

maltrain

Towerfall Ascension is one of the best (maybe THE BEST) downloadable game for PlayStation 4.

And Dead Space 3 is a very good game, same goes to Strider and Muramasa.

SDCowboy

I guess Strider is OK, but when are we going to start getting major PS4 titles? Like, at least Knack or KZ?

_woLf

The track record of digital games turning free via PS Plus on PS4 is driving me to not want to buy any digital games on PSN anymore. :/ They should throw in a full retail game here or there, otherwise why would I buy a digital game that I'm not 100% sold on when it looks like it'll go free with PS plus in a few months?

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Own Towerfall but looking forward to playing Strider. Dead Space 3 is something I want to have a look at too. Happy with these games. :)

bigkrev

This is the first time since the IGC launched 2 years ago that there is nothing for me. I own Muramasa, have Towerfall, Dead Space 3 and Strider on other Platforms, and zero interest in the other ones.

Shame.

Y0j1mb0

Muramasa is friggin' awesome, ditto for Towerfall. Glad I didn't pick up Strider for the PS4 as I will now be getting that.

Awesome. I wanted Strider and was hoping it would find its way on to PS+ soon. Also, Towerfall will be a great game to keep around for when friends come over.

see5harp

The track record of digital games turning free via PS Plus on PS4 is driving me to not want to buy any digital games on PSN anymore. :/ They should throw in a full retail game here or there, otherwise why would I buy a digital game that I'm not 100% sold on when it looks like it'll go free with PS plus in a few months?

Either that or give something to those hardcore guys that already bought the game. Like a credit to the store or something.

Top Bottom