• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

A clean version of this month's V-Jump cover that Yamamuro did.
DMl1h2WXUAAIi1A.jpg:orig

A-V-B

This specific picture or UI Goku in general?

Well, UI Goku in general, but that picture enhances it because he's wearing the full Goku uniform. Literally the only thing different from the Goku we know is his aura, and his eyes.

He looks possessed. It's simultaneously cool and scary as shit.

HeroR

Well, UI Goku in general, but that picture enhances it because he's wearing the full Goku uniform. Literally the only thing different from the Goku we know is his aura, and his eyes.

His hair is also slightly different.

M.D

People thought Vermouth was controlling Jiren but it's actually Whis that's controlling Goku!

Chinner

Banned
Just speculation, but it would be nice if goku lost the ability to go super saiyan and only had ultra instinct as his form. He's got too many forms otherwise.

caliph95

LOL. At least the kids would be reppin a hero and not someone who wants to end all life
🤔🤔🤔🤔

But Black is a hero for Justice and Goku started the tournament

(Before anyone starts to have a huge debate with me I'm joking about the tournament thing)

HeroR

🤔🤔🤔🤔

(Before anyone starts to have a huge debate with me I'm joking about the tournament thing)

Black is the real hero. He would have saved us from Trump by putting us out of our misery.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

I actually think Goku is basically the villain of the mortals this arc. Not a joke coming from me.

That said, not nearly as actively sinister anyway lol.

NeonZ

Well sure, but what does becoming it accomplish when you're just as strong as SSJ

They probably didn't think they were gonna use the form again and now it's some "because of the training with Whis SSG is now stronger than SSJ1-3" kind of deal.

Oddly, the comment about SSJ God being just as strong as SSJ1 was added by the Super version of Battle of Gods. In the original movie, it was just mentioned that Goku kept part of the power, and he briefly turned into a SSJ God again at the end of the battle to stop Beerus' blast which he couldn't stop as a SSJ.

Super for whatever reason changed those scenes, which is what made SSJ God's return confusing.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Gohan looks great in most outfits. The big exception being the one they insist on using most of the time, the orange Goku-like gi :S

I really liked the blue one he trained for the world martial arts tournament in. They need to just give him his own outfit already.

Top Bottom