• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF halo2 clan preperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
GA as the clan tag

to us it's known as Gaming-Age, to others it's known as God's Army

GAF as the clan tag

to us it's known as Gaming-Age Forums, to others it's known as God's Armed Forces

MrparisSM

Banned
I don't really like the Gods Armed Forces, or Gods army ideas.... We don't have to necessarilly use the initials GAF. We could think of a really cool name, and then the TAG line under it says that we are the official GAF clan...

Stryder

I'd like to take part in this, my gamertag is 'x Stryder x', I'm in Australia though so I may not be the best person to have as part of the clan due to lag issues, maybe we could split the clan into regions? Are there any other Aussies out there that want to form a Aussie GAF clan? :D

SyNapSe

I posted earlier, but I'm still not on the list. I'll be signing up. I lost my old CC in Las Vegas, and I couldn't remember the number to renew my XBL gamertag, so I purchased a new live subscription. I'm waiting to set it up.. I'll fill in my gamertag once that's done. I'll probably re-activate XBL next week.

I think I'd like to be in on this. Is there a limit to # of clan members? My GamerTag is StrikerObi.

We can make our own tag and share it with the whole clan so they match right? If so I suggest MAF's Avatar as our clan logo.

Gamertag = Infamous Hawk

If we can only join one clan, I'm out though. I'd rather join the clan my friends are going to create.

SyNapSe

StrikerObi said:
I think I'd like to be in on this. Is there a limit to # of clan members? My GamerTag is StrikerObi.

We can make our own tag and share it with the whole clan so they match right? If so I suggest MAF's Avatar as our clan logo.

I think the clan tags are precreated. Like a gold Triforce, and a ninja on fire.. etc.

Shadow,

Yup, I think it's one clan per tag. It seems fair.

100 Members Per Clan, One Clan Per Member

Emblems are predefined but there are two layers and the colors can be edited.

Shadow should I still add you to the list?

Striker... I like the MAF Avatar as the Clan Emblem idea... maybe we can swing it somehow with the emblem chooser dealie *shrug*

SKluck

Banned
Pop me in. Gamertag SKluck.

Can't guarantee I'll play the first week, I'll be running through singleplayer and then HL2 after that... but I've been playing CSS for a while so Halo 2 will be my multiplayer of choice.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Mr. Lemming said:
100 Members Per Clan, One Clan Per Member

Emblems are predefined but there are two layers and the colors can be edited.

Shadow should I still add you to the list?

Striker... I like the MAF Avatar as the Clan Emblem idea... maybe we can swing it somehow with the emblem chooser dealie *shrug*

i'm pretty sure there is a happy face and sad face, so MAF shouldnt be hard to recreate...

my tag: DMczaf

hit me up later fellas, i'll be playing Magic The Gathering: Battlegrounds online for most of the days and weeks leading up to Halo 2. Infact, I'm not sure i can make time for halo 2 with this sweet ass game dominating my time and life. but ill join the clan anyways

DMczaf

tag: FrenchMov

I'll tell you right now, you'll know me on the battlefield by my decal of my lovely Brett Favre. My tag was FavreLove69 but Microsoft told me to change it :(

You can't stop our forbidden love, Gates!

SyNapSe

DMczaf said:
tag: FrenchMov

I'll tell you right now, you'll know me on the battlefield by my decal of my lovely Brett Favre. My tag was FavreLove69 but Microsoft told me to change it :(

You can't stop our forbidden love, Gates!

:lol :lol

IJoel

IJoel - IJoel

Gotta save a spot for me dammit. It's 50-50 whether I'll be able to join or not though. Damn 1 clan restriction.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I'm working on a GAF icon. I'll post first drafts tonight. In the meantime, please post some Black and White MAF art for me to work on.

rastex

Banned
Sign me up
gamertag rastex

For clan name... I like GA/GAF, but if I have to make a suggestion then uh... EB standing for Egyptian Boxers. I'm wearing some right now and they're oh so comfortable, I love them.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So what's the word soldiers, who is getting this on day one and will be ready and willing to go the night of November 8th? I'll be there.

Ramirez

I gotta play single player before I go online,that will prolly take me a day or two at most,don't want some jackass online ruining the story for me :p

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Gah, how did I miss this?

Gamertag = MetatronM

I'm real original.

Anyway, I probably won't be the most active clan member, and I probably won't go on right away (want to play through the campaign first...or at least a lot of it). But I want in nonetheless. :D

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
I gotta play single player before I go online,that will prolly take me a day or two at most,don't want some jackass online ruining the story for me :p
Same here. I'm getting it more for the single player/ co-op than the multiplayer. I know I'm the minority :p

hgplayer1

i should be going online as soon as i get home with the game which should be midnight on the 8th but if i dont see any friends online i may just play some single player or some offline multiplayer.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Alright, let's agree on a time to go online and play multi then. What time on Nov. 9th? I'm cutting work that day, how about 2 PM Eastern? We'll form the clan at that time and play a few practice rounds...?

Slo

I can't be on until later at night. I hate you single folk and your lack of responsibility. I hope you all get married and have a bunch of kids. THERE I SAID IT!!

I'll most likely be playing on Live from the moment I get home with the game. I'm not too worried about people spoiling stuff online at first. Sometime in the next 12 days I'm going to start adding all these names to my friends list so that whenever someone starts up the clan, they can add me as a member and I can mass-invite everyone.

It seems like we are just going to go with being the GAF Halo 2 Clan for the name as of now right? Emblems I guess we can discuss online at around 2 EST once we get to see all of them.

Nester

Slo said:
I can't be on until later at night. I hate you single folk and your lack of responsibility. I hope you all get married and have a bunch of kids. THERE I SAID IT!!

I second this.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Okay, let's have a consensus then. How many will play Halo 2 on live the MOMENT they get it, and how many will want to wait and play single player for fear of spoilers?

I mean it doesn't matter individually I guess, but in terms of the clan. When should it be created?

Nester

I'll be playing the evening of the 9th. I'm having my copy overnighted from Gamestop. After work, I'll be on right away.

Well, would it matter if there are a bunch of clan invites hanging around for a few days? Everyone will have seen the emblems available when their profile is created so we could even have a thread on here for a day about picking one, and presumably we could change the clan emblem even after the clan is created. I guess that would be a large part of when the clan should be created... how immutable a clan is.

Slo

I will *probably* be able to play the first night. I gotta warn you, I'm going to be all kinds of shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom