• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF halo2 clan preperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

firstly i wanna say, it would suck HARD if we cant join multiple clans because apparently you wont use profiles to play on xbox live, just gamertags. im definitely gonna be in a clan with my friends but im really hoping i can get in on a clan with you guys. if i cant i might seriously consider a second live account.

ok so its still 8 weeks from the release date but maybe we should prepare now.

maybe we should get some clan name ideas? everyone post theirs.

Okay here is a list of names I culled from this thread... I may have missed some people or there wasn't a gamertag I picked up on at a glance.
70 Names - All names should have friend invites from Sicher for later clan invite, tell me if you don't.
Gamertag - Forum Name

AeroGod - AeroGod
AztecaGX - AztecaGX
Che Guevara - Fifty
Chipopo - My F*cking Grandpa
Chittagong - Chittagong
Cloudystrife - Cloudy
Cmdr Solrak - Cmdr. Solrak
Confidence Man - Redbeard
DJ Demon J - DJ Demon J
DMczaf - DMczaf
DopeyFish - DopeyFish
dr teepo - teepo
Drey1082 - Drey1082
Espio - Espio
EtherealSpirit - Ghost
FrenchMov - FrenchMovieTheme
GA Iceman - Iceman
gram neqative - Hitler Stole My Potato
Gunstar77 - Gunstar77
hgplayer1 - hgplayer1
IcedPez - BuddyChrist83
IJoel - IJoel
Jack Ryan - Matt
Jesiatha - Jesiatha
KeeblerDrow - keeblerdrow
Kusaka - Defensor
Lord Gremlin - Screaming_Gremlin
Lyte Edge - Lyte Edge
m0dus - m0dus
Malakhov - Malakhov
Malleymal - Malleymal
ManaByte - ManaByte
matrixadw - Matrix
MetatronM - MetatronM
MightyHedgehog - MightyHedgehog
Mrbob - Mrbob
No Depth - Brandon F
NutterButter700 - iD0pRimE
Op1vy - op_ivy
otakugamer - Pachinko
ParisOwnzYou - MrparisSM
Pedigree Chum - Korrupt3/Pedigree Chum
PhatSaqs - PhatSaqs
PRINE - PRINE
Ramirez - DaAnswer3
rastex - rastex
rolio - Rolio
SaiST - Sai
Sembe - cochese
Sentin3l - shuri
Shogmaster - Shogmaster
Sicher - Mr. Lemming
SKluck - SKluck
SloForce - Slo
SpeedRazor - SpeedRazor
StoOge - StoOge
StrikerObi - StrikerObi
TekunoRobby - TekunoRobby
The Grammarian - Agent Dormer
Truelize - Truelize
Wario64 - Wario64
Wellie - Wellington
x Stryder x - Stryder
Zor Magnus - Cimarron

Still need to be added on Live:

jedimike - jedimike
YelloPeril - Guileless
dskillzhtown - dskillzhtown
Synapse1 - Synapse
Gribbix - Gribbix

Tentative Gamertags:

MrNiceGuy - suaveric

Old Part of the post:
"GA Army" was brought up in one of the random Halo 2 threads in the Gaming forum.

I wish we knew a little more about the clan system though... sort of makes planning on anything difficult.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
I will be in the GAF clan, but I don't think I should be the leader. I recommend Defensor of GAF. He is our leader in Socom 2 and he does a really good job with it.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
how many GAF Halo 2 clans are we going to have? I just want to be part of a GAF clan with these people:

Bloodwilltell
Wario64
Tenchir
Drey1087
Nos_G
LagunaX
Gunstar77
Jagernaut
Ploid2.0
Chanceshot
hgplayer1
teepo
Echoes_of_Pink
3..2..1..Die
Cmd.Sorlack
kaching
TTP

From our SOCOM II "GAF" buddylist.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
tag: DopeyFish

I'll make sure I will have a working Xbox this time :D

edit: GA Army damnit! GA Army!

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Gunstar77 said:
Defensor, don't forget FMT was a Socom 2 clan member for a little while.
Then he should be part of our clan. Chanceshot, are you up for leader again?

I'm in BTW.
Gamertag: Kusaka (Defensor was taken... /cry)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm in, gamertag: Wario64

I hear rumors that Halo 2 will support online co-op as well (taken from the Gamestop conference). If this is true, we should probably setup another thread for people who want to setup co-op groups and blast through the game on legendary :p

Joe

ga army is OK, im not a big fan of it but whatever the mass wants is fine with me.

it'd be pretty cool if we challenged other forum clans hehe

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Wario64 said:
I'm in, gamertag: Wario64

I hear rumors that Halo 2 will support online co-op as well (taken from the Gamestop conference). If this is true, we should probably setup another thread for people who want to setup co-op groups and blast through the game on legendary :p

say...

what...

Joe

i think we need something clever. it has to represent ga obviously and maybe a halo reference or is that being too corny?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
PICK ME!!!

My girlfriend can vouch that I practice heaps!!!!

Sai

Not too sure if I'll be joinin' the GAF HALO 2 Clan, 'cause I already got some plans with my current HaloPC clan... But, just in case, my Gamertag's SaiST. Add me to that friends list and keep me in mind when you guys start arrangin' games. :)

teepo

Defensor said:
how many GAF Halo 2 clans are we going to have? I just want to be part of a GAF clan with these people:

Bloodwilltell
Wario64
Tenchir
Drey1087
Nos_G
LagunaX
Gunstar77
Jagernaut
Ploid2.0
Chanceshot
hgplayer1
teepo
Echoes_of_Pink
3..2..1..Die
Cmd.Sorlack
kaching
TTP

From our SOCOM II "GAF" buddylist.

word

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm in for sure. Gamertag: Truelize. I don't plan on even working for three or four days once this game comes out. :D

Truelize said:
I'm in for sure. Gamertag: Truelize. I don't plan on even working for three or four days once this game comes out. :D

I've gotten the 9th off... and the 11th is a bank holiday. Woo!

Gamertag: Sicher

Now Bungie just has to tell us what the clan system involves... how many people can be in your clan and how its any different than your friends list...

Joe

woooooo, just called my EB and they will be open midnight nov9th for halo2! i dont think im going to sleep that night :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm in...

Tag - matrixadw

IJoel

Damn, the one clan only deal really REALLY sucks.

They should at least let people join 2 clans. I'm not sure I'll be able to join the gaf one, but I'm certainly looking for a way to join it. I might take a free 2 month trial for another account and use that one.

Drey1082

I'd be in for sure.

It will be cool to play with some of you socom people again, although i do plan on giving socom another looking at once the new maps come out.

Drey1082 = Tag

IJoel

Out of curiosity, what will be the focus of the clan? Competitiveness or fun?

Both are NOT an option. I was in a clan before that was just broken apart because some people had an idea what the clan was going to be for, while others had a different perception.

Anyway, I think this should be something to get consensus on before everyone joining up in the clan. Some people play for just fun, and others do it for rankings and stats and the like.

I would join if I hadn't already created my own clan for myself, and some close friends of mine. It's called Murda Inc. No association with Ja Rule, or any of that garbage...Just an inside joke between us all. If anyone wants in, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom