• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox team flew to Lamarr Wilson to let him get first hands on with Xbox One X

DxD

Banned
Wait...I thought they said it was smaller.
That thing is bigger or similar to my cable box.

If I am using this person width, I am like 3/4(2/3) his width, so wow, the XB1 width is bigger than me.
That is crazy...

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Wait...I thought they said it was smaller.
That thing is bigger or similar to my cable box.

If I am using this person width, I am like 3/4(2/3) his width, so wow, the XB1 width is bigger than me.
That is crazy...

It's a touch wider but also a touch thinner.

Given the extra power and cooling solution it's a pretty great engineering effort.

ViciousDS

Banned
It only makes sense a 6 minute Sony ad for Detroit would play before the video lol.....I can't believe that happened to me

Pantz

He seems nice enough, but you know what happens when a youtuber asks for you to click the like button...

VanWinkle

I like Lamarr. He's 100% positive about everything, but he's still a nice personable guy.

That Xbox One X is beautiful. If I enjoyed my Xbox One more, it would be something I'd be interested in.

Easily the Ugliest Xbox to date

VgWtvvA.gif

jholmes

I read the thread title, figuring this guy must be pretty important even though I've never heard of him. How naive I was.

Halabane

Never heard of him. The guy seems pleasant enough. Not sure what the value was in giving him one, since it looks like he can't turn it on? Not sure what this was even for. To me it still looks like a black version of my white s box. Which is fine but it's nothing amazing.

c0de

Never saw him before and potentially will never see him again but I want him to give me the console NOW.

Top Bottom