• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
enzo_gt said:
I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THE BOXART IS STILL ASS JUS RELATIVELY LESS ASS IM GOING TO BUY THE SHIT OUT OF THIS
EY YO, YOU SHITTING ON SHINKIRO ART?!
spindashing said:
"Pre-order Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and get the New Age of Heroes Costume Pack; First Strider, Dr. Doom Doomwar, Classic X-men Sentinel, and Mechanical Akuma. Access code will be e-mailed within two business days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. "

MhYpn.gif
I can't believe this lol...

Wait a minute, yes I can.

rivals

Kagari said:
Should have been in the game from the start. I hate you, Capcom.

This. I think it looks pretty great but I'm jaded about the fact that I paid $60 for what was effectively a beta. I sold mvc3 a few weeks ago (haven't really had the time to get into it) and I'm not sure if I'll pick this up or not.

Nedjoe

Neo Member
I can't believe this is coming out this year, Capcom are mental and of course im going to buy it and be a part of the problem.

wwm0nkey

BrokenEchelon said:
November 15th according to Amazon.

Are they out of their minds?
Just a bit, launches the same day as Halo: CEA, Saints Row 3 and Assassins Creed.

I dont even need to talk about the title launching 4 days before this XD

JazzmanZ

a45FH.png

welp thats 2 confirmed so far on the card.
Didn't expect Hawkeye through, guess its promotion for his appearance in the Avengers movie.

kokujin

Banned
rivals said:
This. I think it looks pretty great but I'm jaded about the fact that I paid $60 for what was effectively a beta. I sold mvc3 a few weeks ago (haven't really had the time to get into it) and I'm not sure if I'll pick this up or not.
Same here, the game felt janky from the start and they barely patched it, and now I know why.

mr. puppy

Banned
Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, and Marvel Entertainment today announced that Ultimate Marvel® vs. Capcom® 3 is in development for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will take the epic battle to all new heights with new iconic characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, a refined fighting system, eight new stages and new modes when it releases this November for the low MSRP of $39.99.

The highly acclaimed fighting game adds 12 new legends to the robust Marvel vs. Capcom 3 roster, bringing the total overall roster of characters up to 50. The first new characters revealed for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 include much-requested Capcom character Strider who slashes his way into the fray along with Ghost ‘n Goblins™ villain Firebrand. On the Marvel side, Ghost Rider will finally exercise his vengeance and Hawkeye will pick apart foes. More characters will be revealed in the coming months.

In addition to characters, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 features a host of enhancements and new features to improve the game’s balance and online functionality. One of the biggest additions to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is the fan-requested Spectator Mode, which allows fighters to watch live online matches together. With multiple improvements and 12 new characters, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 brings home the ultimate fighting experience for newcomers and pros alike.
hmmm

qcf x2

Includes the first fighting game appearance of some of the most iconic and celebrated characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, including Strider and Firebrand from the Capcom side and Ghost Rider and Hawkeye from the Marvel universe.

...huh? Isn't this his 3rd fighting game appearance?

Anyway, I skipped MvC3 in part because it was too barebones to not be receiving such an update. So I'll probably buy this.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
is... is there really not going to be a downloadable upgrade? Are they really going to do this to people within the same year? Is this madness?

Gambit

I am sooooooooooo glad I held out this time. Firebrand!!! I cannot believe it.

Yay! Now for a new Demon's Crest, please

KAL2006

Banned
Glad I waited, the wait wasn't even that long, same year release LOL, feel sorry for the folks who got MvC3 vanilla. I will buy only if the online isn't a lagfest.

Riposte

Bob Tampinha said:
It's pathetic that you are thinking this is great.

Captivision strikes yet again.

Capcom has been releasing fighting game expansiosn since before Call of Duty was a thing.

Riposte said:
Spencer has death-from-above, awesome.

Also I don't understand why people hate expansions so much.

Not really an expansion when it doesn't work w/ the original game.

And this type of expansion isn't really anything like an expansion of say: a MMO or something along those lines.

Tampinha

Pie and Beans said:
is... is there really not going to be a downloadable upgrade? Are they really going to do this to people within the same year? Is this madness?
It's not like it matters,most of the players are glad this happened

I NEED MORE INFORMATION, CAPCOM.

MOOOORE

Fake edit: I'm not a big fan of the more comic oriented bars and HUD. I liked the old ones much better. I hope they are still working on the looks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom