• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
do I get sent this game for free for being a "trusting prick" and buying the half finished MvsC3 at launch? Where do I send my address?

Is this really coming in November? Will there be a Collecters Edition of a 1:1 scale Galactus Foot to crush my idiot-balls with?

STAY TUNED, TRUE BELIEVERS!!!

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
A tad too early for my taste ... but eh. The original had some glaring omissions, so at the end of the day Im good with this :)

enzo_gt said:
SOMEONE CHANGE THE TITLE TO ULTIMATE MVC3 FOR SUPERIOR TITLE NAME

ALSO SOMEONE YOUTUBE THE TRAILER PLEASE

ALSO SOMEONE HOLD ME IM FUCKING GOING CRAXY OVER HERE HOLY FUCKIG SHIT

You can tell the OP typed it up just so he could be first.

Struct09

I'm sure UMvC3 will be completely awesome, but the MvC3 LE is now officially my most regretted purchase ever. I barely even played it :(

DasRaven

Guanoape said:
Looks like every character gets new moves as well. Storm/Spencer/Taskmaster displayed a new move, and something was different about Ryu's super.

It looked like it reflected off the opposite wall.

I absolutely love their decision to go with Shinkiro art for the cover. It actually makes me like Phoenix a little haha.
Raw64life said:
Decision to trade in MvC3 on Amazon for $40 a couple of months ago looking pretty good right now.
Till Wolverine shoves his boots down your inexperienced throat.

Odinson

Saw new moves for Storm and Spencer. Looked like Ryu's fire ball super reflected of the wall in that first scene. Spectator!!!! 12 new Charcaters!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
So happy ;_;
Now give me the DLC version, 'cause I don't want to buy the whole game while I have the first one.

Riposte

Wow you Legend crybabies are so pervasive. (Is several 10 page threads not enough for your great tragedy?)

Anyway, I wonder if the new layout has any significance to mechanics. No more "order"?

Nice.

This will hopefully make for a more interesting game to watch.

(still ain't buying it though.)

Oh and nerf the fuck out of Wolverine. I don't give a fuck. Turn him from Second Impact Sean to Third Strike Sean for all I care.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I LOVE THE NEW UI, X FACTOR SO VISIBLE AND LOOKING IN FULL EFFECT.

HOOK IT STRAIGHT TO MY VEINS HNNNNNGGGGFGGGGGGFF

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Enhanced my ass. Spectator should have been in from the jump.

At any rate, I'm more concerned over the changes to my characters, atm. :(

Hawkeye though....

Strider and Ghost Rider look bawse. LOL @ Firebrand trolling Logan with a divekick.

Ezalc

People will buy this and Capcom will continue with this bullshit. Unbelievable. No Gene, Jin, or Gambit means no buy. Fuck you Capcom.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
i am never buying a capcom fighter at release again. jesus christ, ill wait a year in the future for the "REAL" game.

Carbonox

Give this to me. NAO. Definitely interested in Strider and Ghost Rider. Just need Vergil and my old team will prolly be replace, lulz.

"Pre-order Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and get the New Age of Heroes Costume Pack; First Strider, Dr. Doom Doomwar, Classic X-men Sentinel, and Mechanical Akuma. Access code will be e-mailed within two business days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. "

MhYpn.gif

XcL_

At the end of the trailer it almost looked like they added the crossover mode from MvC1 where it tagged in the Assist and then it CPU controlled for a short amount of time or it could just be a DHC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom