• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LA Times: Nintendo's white PlayStation 4 debuts [sic]

Sony now spotted it lol, quality.

awquard.png

lmao damnit

HowZatOZ

Banned
I feel like this just shows the mainstream media and public have no clue what our world is about, and focus purely on the big hitters. Hilarious that they updated the online article to state that Nintendo was wrong, yet still have it in the article.

Orca

I think it's funny that now that they've been notified about it...they didn't change it.

FOR THE RECORD

June 12, 9:14 a.m.: In the June 12 Business section, a story about the E3 video game trade show stated that Nintendo Co. was releasing a "glacier white" PlayStation 4. Sony Corp. makes PlayStation.

------------

White PlayStation

Convention-goers have taken their first look at Nintendo’s “glacier white” PlayStation 4. The white console is being bundled with the game "Destiny," a new title from Bungie, Inc., developer of the blockbuster "Halo" series.

The hell...noting you were wrong is only half of what needs to be done guys.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
just read the bio of the dude who wrote it.....the LA times describes him as a "a tech-savvy millennial"

Sad.

Unfortunately no one else knows about technology there so how would they be able to know that he knows about technology too?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Shit, the general media is just so damn oblivious to everything. Why do they even type out these articles when they clearly don't know shit about the gaming scene? Please, just stop. Don't bother yourselves with stuff you know absolutely nothing about. Or if you have to, then at least do some basic research. This is just embarrassing.

M3d10n

What kind of deranged way of browsing GAF do people use that causes them to necro year old threads by "accident"? Are people that thirsty for threads to post in they Google them all or something?

PFD

Now that I think about it, the Switch does carry some of Sony's hardware design philosophy. It's a big departure from the Wii/Wii U design language

Top Bottom