• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

PixelPeZ

C8CbLe_XQAQS1U9.jpg

Just in case: it's CAD : (

komplanen

Fortunately I can't even read the fucking scribble watermark.

Nice way to promote your site - write it down in unreadable handwriting.

I was going to rage about this as well.

Also related: does Übermatik sign his paintings with a paw print or a signature?

Today my gymrat friend suprised me by saying 'It's one correct way of doing it if you powerlift' in response to that pic. I screamed internally.

You have to lift the barbell down to chest and up again for it to count.
Arched back --> higher chest --> shorter way for barbell
And the angle makes it easier too.

But this pic seems pretty extreme

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
n6833ey.jpg

Me as an adult

You have to lift the barbell down to chest and up again for it to count.
Arched back --> higher chest --> shorter way for barbell
And the angle makes it easier too.

But this pic seems pretty extreme

What's the point of doing chest lifts if you cannot bring it all the way down? Just so you can say you lift 100Kg? (I don't do lbs)? It's a dumb "cheat".

It's not though, you arch your back as much as you can, but you keep your butt on the bench. It's not about decreasing the range of motion, it's to push your shoulder blades into the bench and make the lift more stable.
I'll take your word for it. Don't want to go OT any further lol.

Today my gymrat friend suprised me by saying 'It's one correct way of doing it if you powerlift' in response to that pic. I screamed internally.

It's not though, you arch your back as much as you can, but you keep your butt on the bench. It's not about decreasing the range of motion, it's to push your shoulder blades into the bench and make the lift more stable.

Is the water boiling? That poor crab :(

Use a bigger pan next time!

I didn't pay attention to that, but most probably you're right.

I posted it cause it made me laugh the way it jumped and how scared the guy was, but in fact I can't stand the savage way those poor bastards are cooked :( :( :( :( :(

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I didn't pay attention to that, but most probably you're right.

I posted it cause it made me laugh the way it jumped and how scared the guy was, but in fact I can't stand the savage way those poor bastards are cooked :( :( :( :( :(

A properly-boiled crab or lobster dies virtually immediately, it's really one of the most humane ways to prepare a living thing.

[Edit] jk

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Top Bottom