• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

zsswimmer

hey boss, i actually had the totals copied down from march 1st when I was in charge

the REAL roster is as follows:

Milly 73
Marv 73
Viz 69
Legit 56
Rev 37

Swance 19
Show 19
Swim 9
Schuey 8

sorry swim :(

I haven't played a single playoff game for NHL 12 and that's alright with me : D

Plus I knew someone had played more than me lol

Fuck you. Seriously. Tomorrow I MAY be able to, but Saturday is unlikely.

arent you the asshole that said something about the weekend being "ideal", lol

listen, just call off your trip to the airport to stalk professional athletes on Saturday and lets get this thing done

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can only play tomorrow night, something came up Saturday, so if you want to play Saturday just get Swance / Swim / Noz to replace me.

Marvie_3

Banned
iNxmWoF2TEoCT.jpg

Milly79

Nopppe.

Not that I can't. Just after last night I'll probably take a break for a bit. Tired of the bullshit and the way the team has been playing (not excluding myself here).

Make your mind up, Farve. Last night I had balls and now I don't. What gives?

I thought that was self-proclaimed... I was just agreeing with you to keep your spirits up while we waited an hour and a half in the menus

you, me and everyone know how much of a goddamn coward you are, you arent fooling anyone

Red_Man

I'm just playing Skyrim / NHL if anyone feels like playing some club games later just lemme know

I'm just playing Skyrim / NHL if anyone feels like playing some club games later just lemme know

another day
another plea for games by Legg It
another night of no games

rinse & repeat

Legit did you see Game of Thrones Season 2 Ep. 2 leaked yesterday, and is out on the net?

Red_Man

another day
another plea for games by Legg It
another night of no games

rinse & repeat

Legit did you see Game of Thrones Season 2 Ep. 2 leaked yesterday, and is out on the net?
I just wanna play some club :(

I have seen Episode 2 it's decent, still a slowish start though.

Marvie_3

Banned
First game was bunk but after that we had a dominating 5 game run. Fuckin scrubs in that last one kept trying to dive at the goalie so I made sure to talk all kinds of shit to them after the game.

SCHUEY F1 said:
Good games in the 3 I was in. The goalie in the last one kept them in the game.
Totally. We absolutely dominated yet only won 2-1.

Top Bottom