• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Sawneeks

Banned
Yeah, the Hunter's pose is great ( better than the Gecco one imo ) but the dead infected villager just looks really awkward on the stairs.

Artanisix

Not really sold on those BloodBorne figures. Need better photos. At that scale the detail and pose need to be insane to justify their price tag. I'm okay with spending $800 on a statue but it has to be on point.

This is coming from someone who prefers 1/4-scaled figures

LiK

Kinda wish F4F got the Bloodborne license. After Artorias, I'm pretty much all in on anything they make with From's IPs now. Still waiting for Orstein to be put up for preorder.

Artanisix

So we settled on the best pose we could, for one of the coolest characters in cap com history.

BOOM! coming soon, to Hmo fan's Worldwide.
its going to be very limited, not sure if there will be a variant yet.

:)

1/4th licensed Morrigan statue by Hmo.
Sculpted by the handsome Mufizal Mokhtar

mLnNXT2.jpg

Pretty stoked for this, HMO's sculptor is incredibly good.

Sawneeks

Banned
Not really sold on those BloodBorne figures. Need better photos. At that scale the detail and pose need to be insane to justify their price tag. I'm okay with spending $800 on a statue but it has to be on point.

This is coming from someone who prefers 1/4-scaled figures

The Lady Maria one has a bunch on their website/Facebook as well as a couple of photos from Wonderfest. The Hunter one is just Wonderfest photos, nothing really official yet.

I haven't started. Still playing Horizon and I've been in the mood for Overwatch more.

I also hope NECA gets the Horizon license cause I'd pay good money for Aloy and about five of the robodinos in the game. Already beat that though so it isn't in the front of my mind right now.

LiK

I also hope NECA gets the Horizon license cause I'd pay good money for Aloy and about five of the robodinos in the game. Already beat that though so it isn't in the front of my mind right now.

I got the CE with the statue. Still need to open that up.

What the fuck happened to the RAH Breath of the Wild Link figure that was teased forever ago? I need it badly right now.

Tell me about it. They should've at least opened pre-orders close to the game's launch. You have to ride the hype.

Still gonna buy it even if it comes out years from now. Hell, I'm still waiting for the Hot Toys MGSV figures
(yeah, not gonna happen at this point)

Artanisix

The Lady Maria one has a bunch on their website/Facebook as well as a couple of photos from Wonderfest. The Hunter one is just Wonderfest photos, nothing really official yet.

Yeah I looked up more photos on fb / statueforums and Lady Maria actually looks pretty solid. Hunter still looks like shit though.

SeanC

A nice full week of Figuarts with Raphael, ANH Luke and that fantastic Han having arrived.

I only need Mikey now for the full Turtle set, those are the best Turtle figures I've seen. I like the Luke now having seen it up close and in person, glad I finally pulled the trigger. Almost have the complete set, I think I need two more but I'm not huge fans of them (Mace and Maul).

Edit: Oh, and Stormtroopers. They just don't get me excited, but they're cheap enough.

Side note: None of these are displayed. I need more space. :(

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I saw a couple fresh cases of the GotG wave from a few years ago today. Weird.

Zombine

Banned
I would pay for Ghost In The Shell merch that isn't of questionable quality.

The first Rise statue is good, and the Figma are oooooookay. I want something that makes me go "holy shit I want to pay for this."

Messi

The first Rise statue is good, and the Figma are oooooookay. I want something that makes me go "holy shit I want to pay for this."

And then not pay when it releases and blame the company?

It's never coming out because you called RAH trash

They are trash but I want it.

I did buy Dick Rider.

Goddamn right you did. Best Hasbro Marvel Legend to date.

I want some merchandise from the original film and not all these off shoots. And preferably Figuarts.

It's way too early for this kind of fire.

Zombine

Banned

Im honestly going to use you as my fall guy from now on tbh.

If I ever let an order lapse again it's 100% my friend's fault.

Oh, man. I cannot wait for this. Hope it looks awesome.

Pre orders at 9am on Mezco's site. No word on whether it's exclusive or not, but in betting it'll probably be up later in the day at any other online toy retailer.

Mezco-One-12-Collective-Old-Man-Logan-Figure-Teaser.jpg

http://marveltoynews.com/mezco-one12-collective-old-man-logan-figure-announced/

Damn, a Sandman Mezco figure.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I was so excited about that OG Punisher from Mezco. I can't believe they pulled that shit.

Can't believe $130 is the standard PAK MSRP now. Yeesh

Have they at least improved the quality of these things as of late?

Im honestly going to use you as my fall guy from now on tbh.

If I ever let an order lapse again it's 100% my friend's fault.

I kind of prefer the way Hobbysearch does things. They give you a window of x number of days after ordering to cancel. They also don't ask for confirmation once all of your items are in-stock. They just charge and ship automatically.

Top Bottom