• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
Sanji is conflicted as a mother fucker

This chapter trans seems a bit off in places.

Also someone get me that panel of Pudding talking about the kiss, thank you!

Metal B

Hmmm... Caramel doesn't look like to be Bonney. But BigMom says "Our" mother and "Our" even got its own word balloon. There is properly a connection between Bonney, Big Mom and Caramel. Maybe Bonney and Big Mom are sisters and there has been a big conflict in the past.

Judge is either more complacent than be should be or something else is going on. Big Mom gives him a glare as weel, but that might be just her disliking the Vinsmokes already. Though it would be cool if everyone just ends up betraying each other lol.

Don't fuck this up, Sanji.

Blackhead

Redarse
Surely Bege is going to warn Luffy and co about Dogtooth?

Judge is either more complacent than be should be or something else is going on. Big Mom gives him a glare as weel, but that might be just her disliking the Vinsmokes already. Though it would be cool if everyone just ends up betraying each other lol.

Don't fuck this up, Sanji.
Judge is already planning to betray Big Mom later (revealed a few chapters ago) but she already knows about that.

Although there's too many important bystanders, is Big Mom going to kill them too? She can't very well let the owner of the news service who is friends with Judge to live and tell the tale, can she? Argh can't wait for all this to play out, goddam break

Spinx

Although there's too many important bystanders, is Big Mom going to kill them too? She can't very well let the owner of the news service who is friends with Judge to live and tell the tale, can she? Argh can't wait for all this to play out, goddam break

If only there was someone that could alter their memories.

Sesha

I hadn't read the previous chapter until now. Man these new characters that were introduced look awesome. It's been a while since so many great designs were introduced in one go. Oda really is one of the best in the industry at character design.

IHaveIce

Banned
Mhmm. I wonder if the 'mother' of weevil is somehow tied to this.
Caramel doesn't look like someone we know, though saying she is 'our mother' is weird and implies something important still being revealed

Big mom freaking out about her memories...hmm pudding what did you do.

Lol sanji can't keep his shit together!(to be fair pudding is beautiful if not a psycho tho)

Is Capone trying to openly screw the over or what? He should know about the homies, he didn't tell them about dogtooth what's his deal

Nibel

I swear Sanji

if this shit flops just because you can't get your shit together

LLShC.gif

Oxn

Mhmm. I wonder if the 'mother' of weevil is somehow tied to this.
Caramel doesn't look like someone we know, though saying she is 'our mother' is weird and implies something important still being revealed

Yea when i saw the picture i thought, is that weevils mom?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
God damn Oda, your cliffhanger game is strong.
Katakuri is likely the biggest threat with his Future Haki.
Plus Homies that overheard things. Sure they took care of the door, but who knows what else is listening.

Now we play the waiting game.

Also, best cover page ever.

marmoka

Banned
I always thought Luffy would screw this up, but there are more probabilities now with Sanji doing it.

Unless he can control himself and Pekoms destroys all the plan as soon as he appears and everyone goes bonkers.

Man, I really like Pudding. That scene with her 2 sides... LOL

Big mom freaking out about her memories...hmm pudding what did you do.

Because of you, know I suspect Pudding is not BM's daughter, and she altered all the memories of the Charlotte family members, hahaha.

Man, there's something weird with that Mother Caramel...

Someone pointed out familiar she looks to Weevil's mom which is strange.

Is it really as simple as Pudding altering memories though?

Vito pointing out the other powerful children of Big Mom not including Smoothie and Katakuri makes me realize just how well-guarded Big Mom really is.

I'm also convinced that if this plan goes wrong, Big Mom is attacking Fishman Island due to the bomb in the tamatebako.

daveo42

Banned
Sanji man...don't go and fuck this up, that's Luffy's job. Also, completely forgot about the tamatebako bombs.

Oh, they fucked up already. One of the doors overheard them, if I'm reading the panel right.

Bege is at least smart enough to off the door before it can blab to Big Mom. Was worried for a sec that he didn't notice about the door listening in.

Anteater

looks like big mom is planning to open the chest after the ceremony, inorder for that to happen they'll need to completely fuck up their plan, or maybe Sanji does something and the whole kiss/shooting thing doesn't happen, so big mom/pudding need to postpone the slaughtering a bit.

Blackhead

Redarse
looks like big mom is planning to open the chest after the ceremony, inorder for that to happen they'll need to completely fuck up their plan, or maybe Sanji does something and the whole kiss/shooting thing doesn't happen, so big mom/pudding need to postpone the slaughtering a bit.
Everything is going to go according to plan but Big Mom+Commanders are too powerful and shut Bege/Luffy down. Then the treasure chest bomb goes off and Bege/Luffy escapes. That's my logical prediction. Problem is Luffy has given his word and he never runs away from a fight. I just can't see how this ends without Big Mom being defeated but the crew just looks so goddam overpowered. Unless...
Pudding erases Big Mom's memory and leaves with the Strawhats
lol I still want to believe in that Pudding smile. Goddam Goda

Everything is going to go according to plan but Big Mom+Commanders are too powerful and shut Bege/Luffy down. Then the treasure chest bomb goes off and Bege/Luffy escapes. That's my logical prediction. Problem is Luffy has given his word and he never runs away from a fight. I just can't see how this ends without Big Mom being defeated but the crew just looks so goddam overpowered. Unless...
Pudding erases Big Mom's memory and leaves with the Strawhats
lol I still want to believe in that Pudding smile. Goddam Goda
Eh id be fine with big mom going down this arc if the whole crew was there but something like a yonkou going down is too big a deal without the whole crew

Kreed

One Piece 861:

I actually don't mind Oda taking another break, as I know the next chapter we get is going to be a big one. This chapter was mostly "set up" so not much to say otherwise. Sanji should ultimately come through/I'm sure Pudding will do something "evil" to get him back on track. Bege ignoring that door spying on them for so long, so much depending on Ceasar, and his crew being so "unsure" of themselves are showing lots of ways for this plan to fail. I really think Luffy and that bomb gift are going to be the things that make this plan "work" in the long run.

marmoka

Banned
1. Big Mom opens the "precious box".
2. The bomb explodes.
3. Mother Caramel's photo is destroyed.
4. Big Mom goes bonkers.
5. Everybody dies.

Ray Down

Banned
1. Big Mom opens the "precious box".
2. The bomb explodes.
3. Mother Caramel's photo is destroyed.
4. Big Mom goes bonkers.
5. Everybody dies.
Well she says she opening it after Pudding Ceremony, so she won't be opening it unless something happens.

Which seeing how bullet is the trigger for both, it might.

I think in the chaos, some guest is going to try to steal the stuff in the chest and take off, and that'll set off the bomb. It will be timed to save the Straw Hats right when it looks like Big Mom will catch them.

Sanji has been so good last couple of chapters but then he pulls this shit. Damn.
Great chapter and we're ginally moving pass the set up. Gonna be a long 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom