• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANUELF

Banned
IamaEen.png

5/5 Puddings

I don't see Bonney being important until the vs Blackbeard arc sadly, unless we get something out of left field that reveals what her relationship with the World Government is.

Ray Down

Banned
Black Leg I may be changing your avatar for our bet to something better.

But I need Veelk or someone to see if I can make it look good.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bonney >>>> Pudding

Bonney is best girl in the series

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Anyone with any opinion of Bonney at all after her two pages of ever even being in the manga is clinically insane.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Who the fuck is Gin?

Ichimaru_Gin.png

NSESN

At the end of arc I would like seeing Oda revealing all of Big Mom's children. They have the best designs so far post timeskip.

Ogodei

So stupid to me that he died.

His reasons for siding with Aizen were stupid as well (though not as stupid as Tousen's).

As much of a trainwreck as the Blood War arc was, at least the villains' motives made sense, unlike whatever Aizen and especially Gin and Tousen were up to.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bunch of thirsty mofos in love after seeing her sit spread eagle and call zoro onii-chan. ;)

Nods head.

She gets a bit more in the anime...but not much. I didn't really think she was all that interesting until the end of the war bit where she was chased down, I still want to know where exactly that was going.

Veelk

Banned
Bonney is kind of an embarassment, really.

Each Supernova has accomplished something significant or atleast intriguing. Luffy, Zoro, and Law brought down Doflamingo and his underworld operations, Bege and X Drake have advanced themselves by allying with Yonko crews, and even though it hasn't led to anything, atleast Kid, Hawkins, and Apoo allying together was a big thing when it happened and would have probably had huge impacts if Oda didn't decide to job them. And virtually every one of them has had some kind of signifier that "he did something interesting in the background", like Urogue somehow chilling with Kaido.

It's been nearly 400 chapters since her introduction, and Jewelry Bonnie's sole claim to accomplishment is stopping Zoro from aggrevating the celestial dragons with moe powers, which Luffy did anyway an hour later. Since then, all she's done is run away, then get captured, propositioned, and get handed off the marine's. She is super lame.

LotusHD

Banned
Meh supernovas weren't shit for awhile all of them. I'm sure she'll have an arc like everyone else

Fair enough. If you told me I'd be respecting Urouge and Capone this year, I wouldn't believe you. I like that Oda really is making good on making them relevant in the New World in several ways, rather than them just being random rivals for Luffy.

That being said, Bonney is still in last place. Also she has a broken power, which probably means we'll never get any proper usage of it. I dunno if there's a word for this trope, but yea, whenever I see powers that are so obviously threatening like poison or what not, you always know it ain't gonna do shit to the prominent characters.

Fair enough. If you told me I'd be respecting Urouge and Capone this year, I wouldn't believe you. I like that Oda really is making good on making them relevant in the New World in several ways, rather than them just being random rivals for Luffy.

That being said, Bonney is still in last place. Also she has a broken power, which probably means we'll never get any proper usage of it. I dunno if there's a word for this trope, but yea, whenever I see powers that are so obviously threatening like poison or what not, you always know it ain't gonna do shit to the prominent characters.
Lol like a certain character in the spotlight that's heavily praised 🐸☕️

Veelk

Banned
Veelk did you get my message!

p1sVZMf.png

That's as much as I can do. I'm not very good at editing images besides mashing some stuff together. Ask in the avatar thread, they'll do a better job than me.

Edit: Just learned how to delete backgrounds yay! Unfortunately this exposes how much I truly suck at editing. I can only just mash shit together guys, sorry. You're gonna have to get someone to smoothly remove the beige parts.

Veelk

Banned
Also she has a broken power, which probably means we'll never get any proper usage of it. I dunno if there's a word for this trope, but yea, whenever I see powers that are so obviously threatening like poison or what not, you always know it ain't gonna do shit to the prominent characters.

It's kind of a videogame trope.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UselessUsefulSpell

This is also relevant tho

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InverseLawOfUtilityAndLethality

Ray Down

Banned
The plan will fail no doubt, but I hope Sanji isn't the sole reason for it. If he screws up or ends up getting shot, my opinion of him will be pretty low.

Nah I doubt Sanji gonna fail the plan all on his own just a funny comic, unless Sanji is just so far gone I can't see how he will mess up the plan, but I would kind of love it if he does it in an over the top way and still pull though, there many ways this plan can fail:
-Luffy being Luffy
-Sanji being Sanji
-Change of plans and the gun doesn't go off
-Mirror gets broken
-Luffy entrance
-CC bombs not working/missing
-Capone doesn't finish the job
-Photo red herring
-Someone finding the plot out.

I like how Capone is getting frustrated at the strawhats and everything with this plan:
tumblr_onnzymq22p1w41ziho1_540.png

tumblr_onnzymq22p1w41ziho2_540.png

tumblr_onnzymq22p1w41ziho3_540.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom