• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now famous actors in early minor roles

Cranster

Banned
Ryan Gosling in the original Goosebumps series

Hayden Christensen was in Goosebumps aswell.

345c4567f5298ff71a8f60036a786c66.jpg

PSqueak

Banned
Arnold Schwarzenegger in Hercules in New York

latest

Well, he was the lead man and the movie is not unknown in modern days.

I didn't realize Johnny Depp was in the original Nightmare on Elm Street

nes139.JPG

Legend has it that when they remade the movie they didn't ask Depp to appear in it thinking "he's to big now to accept the role" and just after the fact they asked if he'd have done it and said "Yes".

DonShula

Was going to say you all didn't go back far enough for Amy Adams because I remembered her in Drop Dead Gorgeous, but then I realized 1) probably no one remembers that movie despite it being one of my favorites and 2) looking at IMDB right now made me realize that was actually her first movie.

Hobbles

Eric-Dane-Saved-By-The-Bell-eric-dane-2211577-400-316.jpg

I see a lot of people that forgot that Leah Remini was on 'Saved by the Bell' back in the day, but I've never met anyone that new that Eric Dane (McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy) was also in it.

SeeThree

I first saw Jim Parsons in Garden State. He had a tiny part as a fast food knight or something.

"It says balls on your face."

Jag

Watched Weird Science with my kids to blow their minds about douchebag Iron Man.

Weird-Science-robert-downey-jr-34568346-1291-701.png

Also same movie, RIP Chip.

weird-science-quote.jpg

carda114

Clint Eastwood as a minor scientist in 1955 B-movie Revenge of the Creature, which was riffed on an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Top Bottom