• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing the Xbox Preview Dashboard app!

vrln

Neo Member
Is it still possible to invite people to the preview program? If yes, please send me an invite to gamertag PurpleMethod - would really be appreciated!

Mikaju

Does anyone still have invites to this beta program? My gamertag is same that the name in here. Thanks in advance.

Tobi

Neo Member
I'd love to be invited to the preview program, if it is still possible.
My gamertag is s1mo 89

Thanks!

joshlee

I would be forever grateful if I could get an invite. Ive been a member of Live for nearly 12 years and would love to be on the cutting edge.

edit: gamertag is same as user name. JOSHLEE

statham

I would be forever grateful if I could get an invite. Ive been a member of Live for nearly 12 years and would love to be on the cutting edge.

edit: gamertag is same as user name. JOSHLEE

12 years with a 12186 gamer score, fo shame, but you got invited. Its up to to Microsoft gaming gods to let you in or not.

Is there another tread on this? I'd love to get more info and find out if a fellow gaffer could invite me - GT - "KoKuTan Kaizoku" Mostly hoping to try out and get information on the Halo MCC Beta that was released.

Top Bottom