• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing the Xbox Preview Dashboard app!

besada

Banned
If you have an issue with the posting behavior of another poster, please PM a mod, rather than derailing a thread with your imperfect knowledge of what is and isn't allowed.

ScoopEE

Neo Member
Xbox is doing all the right things when it comes to developing fan engagement on the system itself. I can only imagine what the system will look like this holiday season!

And by that, I mean I REALLY can only imagine cause I'm not in the preview program. heh... would love an invite, if possible: G/T: ScoopSnookems

This is cool and they should get more feedback this way too.

Yep. I can't say I do too much in terms of feedback on the forums but I like this. Also the suggest features bit (not up yet) will probably get a lot of use from me

Shame the snap achievements quest borked it for me :p

chugen

Can someone invite me?

Gt: emperor bohe

Xbox is doing all the right things when it comes to developing fan engagement on the system itself. I can only imagine what the system will look like this holiday season!

And by that, I mean I REALLY can only imagine cause I'm not in the preview program. heh... would love an invite, if possible: G/T: ScoopSnookems

I'll take an invite if anyone has a spare. gt: dantevsninjas. Thanks!

done

link1201

So the app isn't for registering? If not, I'd also appreciate an invite.

GT= Vyer

No, I guess not. It still has an Invite Friend tab. I invited you.

I added you via the new dashboard app and this time it states "Invite is Pending" not sure if that gives you a better shot or not just an FYI.

BigMoose

Neo Member
If someone still hasn't been invited, let me know your gamertag and I'll get it once the Argentina game ends.

Edit: I've added a bunch, if you see my name as a new follower then I got you. You'll receive a message in a bit if you get in.

purg3

slept with Malkin
App is pretty cool I guess. I like the "quests" are basically a way for them to have users test new features, pretty smart. MS is definitely dead set on getting this shit right, and you can tell they are listening to what people really want.

If anyone wants an invite, you can follow me and I'll send one. GT is purg3, once I'm showing as a friend on your list that means I sent the invite. It doesn't guarantee access though.

Vyer

No, I guess not. It still has an Invite Friend tab. I invited you.

I added you via the new dashboard app and this time it states "Invite is Pending" not sure if that gives you a better shot or not just an FYI.

Sweet, thanks!

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
How does one sign up to be a part of the preview program? Are people randomly selected or can I sign up or opt in somewhere?

Derpcrawler

Better quality screenshots with major app features:

2vryxfG.png

Vz99Kpz.png

E8Ifx6o.png

DfI4IWj.png

W0Eadng.png

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
GT: Calm Killer

If someone could invite?

RdN

Pretty nice.. I like the Quests aspect, will surely make people try the new stuff.

Now, if they can find a way to make it easy and simple to read and post on the forums from the Xbox, it'll be perfect.

Loiselle

Okay... if you want an invite... follow me @ Breadfan 3, and send me a message with one thing in the body...

NeoGAF

I'll send out invites sometime tomorrow evening. So please be patient. While I can invite you, its not up to me when the system actually generates your invite.

This is cool and they should get more feedback this way too.

Exactly. I'm legitimately impressed with how this they've set this up. It doesn't just look for show, it really seems like they'll get far better data this way. Is Microsoft's Xbox OS team kicking ass or what?

pot

Banned
Wow, this is pretty cool. Really good idea to make giving feedback and testing interactive with the quests feature!

jond76

Banned
Exactly. I'm legitimately impressed with how this they've set this up. It doesn't just look for show, it really seems like they'll get far better data this way. Is Microsoft's Xbox OS team kicking ass or what?

They are. It makes me excited about the Xbox's future!

I'm really liking the direction Microsoft has gone in regards to improving their OS.

Would love to take part if someone has a spare invite. GT is ArkkAngel007.

Ohmbrew

This looks quite impressive for a beta testing app!

I was holding off on asking for an invite, but I think I'd really like to jump in now that they've released this.

If anyone would be so kind, I'd love an invite.

Thanks in advance!

GT= Ohmbrew

Top Bottom