• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Cypher

Steven Spielberg Blu-Ray goodness:

* The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn
* War Horse

DSC01460.jpg

Audio CD aural bliss:

* Katy Perry - Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection
* Madonna - MDNA [Deluxe 2-CD Set]
* Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded [Deluxe Edition]

DSC01478.jpg

Memorabilia from Cirque du Soleil's TOTEM:

* Souvenir Program Guide
* TOTEM CD Sountrack

DSC01479.jpg

Konig94

Neo Member
How's the performance of that 6670 or the PC in general?

It's pretty good. I've been running all my games at either medium or high settings at 1680 x 1050 resolution. I'm planning on getting a 1080p monitor, and I want to be able to run new games at that higher resolution and settings, so that's why I want to upgrade the gpu.

Been reading this topic for a couple of years now so about time i posted my lastest pick-ups.

Cehp4.jpg

Managed to get both for £35. Had digital versions of them both for a while now but really wanted the disk versions.

H0Rr9.jpg

Dropped down to £49.95 on Zavvi, had to buy it at that price. The art book is fantastic and the t-shirt is great, just a shame its a little bit too big. Pleased with the purchase

Buttons

I've wanted this game for a while but used copies were pretty expensive in Europe. Now the German company aktronic added it to their bargain bin games for 20 Euros. ^_^ Still not a fan of the USK logo but old UK copies are so expensive. @.@"

dawnofthenewworldpick1zjym.jpg

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Steven Spielberg Blu-Ray goodness:

* The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn

TinTin was awesome it's what Indiana Jones 4 should have been, and more CGI animated movies need to go with different art style instead of just copying Pixar style.

Celcius

°Temp. member
mobile.jpg

Phone was free after MIR, Garmin Nuvi 1300 LM works great as well.

booksh.jpg

Finally got a new bookshelf.

Blunt

Banned
From the crazy and infamous Dick Smith store sale here in Australia. Whilst others were bellyaching on Facebook about not being able to buy cheap 360's or G19's, I bought all this over the course of last week. Each item cost between $1 to $5 and all were brand new and sealed. The only exception was the 250GB 360 Slim HDD which was $24. Multiples are being gifted to friends, family and neighbours instead of being flogged on eBay for RRP like some greedy mouth-breathers are attempting to do.

2168369-20120404_231343___copy.jpg

Wubby

New micron airbrush, GSI Creos Mr. Airbrush Custom 0.18 (PS-770). Very similar to the Iwata Custom Micron CM-C Plus (parts are interchangeable).

Ultrasonic Wave Cutter ZO-40B

Couple of old kits:

New ear buds!

Gameboy415

1204-Blu1.jpg

All the Disney stuff was cheap online. I love the IMAX 3D stuff and finally got a good price on both sets.

1204-Misc1.jpg

All the point cards were 15% off @ Toys R Us so I stocked up. Got the guide cheap on eBay and randomly got the corrected RE: Revelations insert in the mail (I forgot I requested one!).

1204-Games1.jpg

The 3DS games are from Amazon's B2G1 last week, got a great price on Infinite Space on eBay, and the Zelda guide was cheap on Barnes & Noble's website.

1204-SonicGenesis.jpg

Hardcover collecting the entire Sonic Genesis story from the Archie Comic - it's pretty nice!!

1204-Games2.jpg

Got everything except Ys Seven @ the Flea Market for $30 total.
I got Ys Seven on eBay but I'm pretty pissed about the condition considering the seller said it was "brand new". The box is crushed and the PSP game case is cracked! :(

ChryZ

Bulletstorm and Deus Ex HR 75% off on Steam, YOINK!

Got annoyed by all the Silent Hill HD collection bullshit. Fuck you, Konami. I'll make my own HD collection :p

Maximos

Ghetto sushi brunch.

Ledaig 10, veeeery nice.

Bluray bargains.

Eterniti

th_photo11.jpg

The new iPad 64GB WiFi + 4G LTE

th_photo10.jpg

Kid Icarus (3DS) and Transformers: War for Cybertron (PS3)

th_photo12.jpg

The Art of Video Games, Clear Care Twin Pack, and Panasonic Nose & Facial Hair Trimmer

Sorry for the small sizes of these LOL

TomToast

Neo Member
First time posting!

Late March and Mid April Pick ups.

iT68ybX2XTICc.jpg

My apologies for the crappy cell phone camera.

Keyboard isn't a pick up, just in the shot.

Tess3ract

Banned
I've wanted this game for a while but used copies were pretty expensive in Europe. Now the German company aktronic added it to their bargain bin games for 20 Euros. ^_^ Still not a fan of the USK logo but old UK copies are so expensive. @.@"

dawnofthenewworldpick1zjym.jpg
That game is really bad, as tales games go, just as a forwarning.

Danielsan

I love the ninja parts of the game.. awesome!!

I never played the SNES version.. is it the same game?
As far as I know it is. It's the version I played and finished when I was a kid.
I later played the Sega Megadrive version at a friend's place but found it hard to adjust to the 3 button controller layout.

iPhone pic, sorry! Finally picked up Borderlands, been looking forward to the sequel because Anthony Burch is writing it so I figured I should get started. Rayman Origins is 19.99 at Target right now if anyone is interested.
3rM0J.jpg

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Megaman 6,3 all i need now is 5 and ill have all the nes megaman games
megaminz.jpg

Popeye, Klax
popklax.jpg

Super Off Road, Wizards & Warriors 3
wizardsandoffroad.jpg

zmet

Shadows of the Damned and Sonic Generations
apl2.jpg

Loose Super Famicom Super Game Boy and The Game Maker Sega Hen
apl3.jpg

Inside:
apl3a.jpg

zmet

Yes, it works fine with all regions. I'm playing the U.S. version of Operation C (Contra) on it now.

Cramoss

It's pretty good. I've been running all my games at either medium or high settings at 1680 x 1050 resolution. I'm planning on getting a 1080p monitor, and I want to be able to run new games at that higher resolution and settings, so that's why I want to upgrade the gpu.

Cool, I'll only use my 1360x768 monitor so I think I'll be good with that video card.

Goody

Well, I did have a gaming budget for the next few months laid out. Figured I might get the Devil May Cry HD collection, maybe pick up the 3DS titles I'm missing (Kid Icarus, Mario Kart 7, Dead of Alive: Dimensions, etc.), but then I found out that Harry Crews died last Wednesday.

vzXDA.jpg

That's about 250 dollars worth of books. One is signed. All picked up at a local antique mall. And there's goes my gaming budget until the Wii U comes out.

KorrZ

rHUTx.png

Lenovo 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
Quad-Core A6-3420M
6GB RAM
500GB HDD
AMD Radeon HD 6520G

Not too bad specs wise, picked it up on sale for $399.99.

Also picked up
Silent Hill HD Collection
Silent Hill: Downpour
Lost Odyssey
Darksiders

All of which I'm enjoying quite a lot so far :)

Card Boy

Banned
From the crazy and infamous Dick Smith store sale here in Australia. Whilst others were bellyaching on Facebook about not being able to buy cheap 360's or G19's, I bought all this over the course of last week. Each item cost between $1 to $5 and all were brand new and sealed. The only exception was the 250GB 360 Slim HDD which was $24. Multiples are being gifted to friends, family and neighbours instead of being flogged on eBay for RRP like some greedy mouth-breathers are attempting to do.

2168369-20120404_231343___copy.jpg

I'm jelly, I was after a copy of GoW Collection 2 for 5bucks but none of the DSE stores in my area had them.

Top Bottom