• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

She did that.

1qANJcq.gif

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;241887957 said:
"Wild Thoughts" is the first song featuring a female to enter the Top 5 since... "Love on The Brain".

Whew I love stanning an INMUNE LEGEND.
Ueq9Sf1.gif

If she gets another #1...

#Pray4Mariah

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Mau ®;241927857 said:
The Lord has come out of hiding. The Sixth Bible is near.

giphy.gif

I honestly just want her back so female pop can have a chance again, plus she always delivers quality albums and I'm hopeful this one will be more personal and mature...that being said I also would love if she failed. She needs to be humbled.

Do more POPGaffers use Spotify if Apple Music?
Probably Spotify for some reason, even though they mostly likely have iPhones.

DOWN

Banned
Probably Spotify for some reason, even though they mostly likely have iPhones.
I have an iPhone and love Apple Music. Had Spotify premium for a year and switched to Apple Music and have no complaints ever since the iOS 10 redesign. Apple Music has native Siri integration so I love not having to open the app to get a playlist going or play a song or whatever, plus more songs than Spotify, Beats 1 and the artist run stations are solid, I love Apple's curated playlists, and the Discover Weekly has served me a slew of bops

I think at this point people pick Spotify just for preference despite the lack of native iOS integration, but there's nothing significant that one does over the other besides the Siri commands from outside the app.

I have Spotify installed to control it on PS4 tho.

You betta get into the superior music streaming service. Seriously, Google Play Music surprised the shit out of me, to the point where I have actually decided to pay for a music service (Amazon Prime music sucks and I'm not going to pay for their special service on top of what I pay for Prime).

As for Crapple Music..

dont-hear.gif

Meowster

iTunes/Apple Music on the computer is the literal worst. Takes like twenty five minutes to boot up and another fifteen to go to the store/Music section. Trash. Love how it works on my phone and how pretty it is though. They get really wonderful exclusives too.

DOWN

Banned
I don't use desktops or laptops for music so idk that experience because I use my iPad or phone for control of music on the speakers even while working from my computer. It's just easy and more convenient if I move around the house or don't want to change windows or whatever on the computer. I just airplay or bluetooth my music to my speaker system or my good headphones at home or in my car.

I am cry when I have someone around who listens to music on their phone or built in computer speaker. That's like a tragic lack of awareness. There has to be bass! Love yourself!

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Nobody on DJ khaleds album is gud.
The Calvin Harris's song is decent enough. That's about it. I couldn't even finish the damn thing.

^^^^^^ aasdfkjhewiurefq. "Big creative risk" That was neither of those 3 words, lmao.

Calvin Harris - Feels (Official Video) ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean

Legit surprised this isn't charting better, sounds like good inoffensive radio bait.
Girl that quote is from ClickHole, an offshoot from The Onion, it ain't real at all.

And yeah Calvin Harris's new songs are not doing too hot, even though they are straight fire. Slide, Rollin', and Feels are great songs with amazing production. The general public is drunk af right now though.

DOWN

Banned
Britney who you trying to fool here? You cant even believe this shit.
eccb939a13.jpg
I assume What she means without wanting to say what's really going on, is she is using that technique where you lip sync by actually singing, but you sound like shit and are only doing it to make it look realistic with your mic off

A la this delicious Mariah video https://youtu.be/nmy8ITDOI0o

The fact that she can still project her voice across an entire arena without a mic, incredible.

giphy.gif

To be fair this video shows she did actually used to do this... with some come fun, cool, and interesting results.

aNzTQHo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom