• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Taco Bell team up to give fans Xbox One X starting 8/31

jbug617

Banned
Mark your calendars for August 31, when Xbox and Taco Bell will give fans nationwide the first chance to win the newest member of the Xbox One family, the Xbox One X, when they pick up the new Steak Quesarito $5 box.

Beginning August 31, each Taco Bell $5 Box will include a unique code for consumers to text in for a chance to win the new Xbox One X. Boxes will be available during the promotion from August 31 to October 4 at participating Taco Bell locations while supplies last. Throughout the duration of the promotion, a potential winner will be notified on an average of every 10 minutes. Winners will be the first to get their hands on the Xbox One X, as well as win Forza Motorsport 7 and a three-month Xbox Game Pass subscription with their console.
https://news.xbox.com/2017/08/01/xbox-one-x-taco-bell-promotion/#ZyOUI7zRgA1DWIDa.99

I believe PS4 and PSVR had a similar promotion with Taco Bell

graywolf323

I won a Xbox 360 from the Every 10 Minutes contest but whenever I tried the Sony Taco Bell wons I only ever won bouts of gastroenteritis

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I have $375 worth of trade in credit and gift cards at GameStop ready for the preorders to open. I'll pass on the explosive diarrhea, thanks.

Ban Puncher

TACO BELL BETRAYED SONY

2709857-0767708386-27032.gif

OH! COLLUSION!

Welp, now I know what I'm getting for lunch every day when classes resume.

(Love the Quesarito. I just hope that the rest of the box is good.)

graywolf323

Every time.

What the hell kind of weak ass stomachs do you people have? Go see a doctor.

to be fair I have high functioning autism and when I’m under a lot of stress I’m prone to GI issues

unfortunately my current job always has me pretty stressed out so I’ve reached the point I just can’t seem to eat Mexican (aside from a good taco salad, oddly I haven’t had issues from those)

These contests are terrible. I spend way too much money. I love Taco Bell. And I wanna win. So I usually end up going several times a week. Sometimes more than once a day -_- I get my fiancé to enter codes for me too :D

So far....three years in a row...no luck

Blam

So only America.

e: Holy shit they've got the cutest 404 page.

https://www.tacobell.com/404

Do the TB employees typically snatch these up for themselves? I think I remember a podcast talking about this.

Those boxes are actually completely free if you didn't know. It's gambling if you had to pay for the box and in return a shitload of kids would be getting id'd if they didnt' skirt around it by making you do a question to get your prize.

cucuchu

The contest is secretly funded by Super Colon Cleanse, which you will need to take daily the rest of your life if you eat daily Taco Bell. Don't do it. Is $500 really worth pulverizing your colon???

I have done every single one of these Taco Bell things. I have every family members email running multiple entries every day. Never never have won anything. Hundreds of entries, NOTHING.

Comet

I mean... I'll have it pre-ordered but a little damage to my colon might be worth it for another free X.

Renkax

Looks like they got more Xbox one x consoles to give out since it's every 10 minutes unlike PS4/Pros were it was every 15 minutes

Jacobbles

The lack of LE EPIC FUNNY RANDOM DAN RYCKERT XDDDD posts in this thread so far is legitimately surprising to me. I'm impressed, GAF!

Is Taco Bell actually good? We don't have it in Australia, and from pictures I've seen it looks awful ._.

GeoramA

Nice, good luck to everyone and their bowels.

Never won anything Sony-related despite trying hundreds of times with the free code.

Is this the thing where you can get a free code online and enter daily? Never managed to win the ps4 one but im willing to give it a shot.

cucuchu

The lack of LE EPIC FUNNY RANDOM DAN RYCKERT XDDDD posts in this thread so far is legitimately surprising to me. I'm impressed, GAF!

Is Taco Bell actually good? We don't have it in Australia, and from pictures I've seen it looks awful ._.

You can recreate the Taco Bell experience yourself by throwing some wet dog-food (cheapest brand you have there) into tortilla bread and chowing down while washing it down with toilet water.

RobotVM

There is a Taco Bell right next to my work. So I guess I am eating Taco Bell everyday while the promo is on.

Top Bottom