• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alright that's enough. The pumpkin spice craze has officially gone too far.

UGno5yF.jpg

LOOK AT THIS NONSENSE.

LOOK AT IT GAF.

WHY?

Ferrio

Banned
All the spices that make up pumpkin spice are used in savory dishes, I don't understand the problem. Isn't like there's going to be sugar in there.

All the spices that make up pumpkin spice are used in savory dishes, I don't understand the problem. Isn't like there's going to be sugar in there.

I kinda see what you're saying but I don't want anything savory with pumpkin spice flavor. Clove and Cinnamon in a sausage is too damn much.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, it's still a sausage, so I'd probably still eat it #CarnivoreGAF

But on a different note, I tried the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios over the weekend and those were fucking disgusting.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I had pumpkin spice Oreos earlier today. It's never enough.

Isn't pumpkin spice just nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, etc? All those things go in sausage just fine.

Frankly it's an excellent blend of spices and deserves better than seasonal mockery.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pumpkin Spice Cough Drops were pretty bad. But there's also at least one place doing a Pumpkin Spice Pizza with a layer of Pumpkin Pie filling...and that's just too much for me.

Rival

Gold Member
I saw Pumpkin Spice turkey breast in the deli section at Meijer the other day and thought I’d seen it all.

Instro

They were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should.

pumpkin spice forever

Y'all know they put spices in sausages all the time, right?

Plus we're having qualms about pumpkin spice in a product made out of intenstine.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Pumpkin spice belongs in pumpkin pie. End of list. I've been at war with this fad before it was a fad. And I have failed you all. I am so, so sorry.

Pumpkin Spice Cough Drops were pretty bad. But there's also at least one place doing a Pumpkin Spice Pizza with a layer of Pumpkin Pie filling...and that's just too much for me.

Okay, THIS is too far

I looked this up to see what was in it before reserving judgment.

It's pizza crust, pumpkin pie filling, and mozzarella cheese.

I don't think cheese goes with pumpkin pie filling. I'd be willing to try it but it just doesn't make sense to me. They should have found a substitute for the cheese.

Top Bottom