• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita anniversary Deals (NA) - Free games (Wild Arms, Patapon,...) and discounts

anddo0

Can someone tell me the prices of these games?

Army Corps of Hell- $39.99
Big Sky: Infinity $9.99
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend $24.99
Dokuro- $19.99
DYNASTY WARRIORS NEXT $34.99
Knytt Underground $14.99 (was $7.79 a few weeks ago)
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $39.99
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
French
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $19.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $39.99
Orgarhythm- $19.99
Pure Chess- $7.99
Retro City Rampage $14.99
Sine Mora (with Trial)- $9.99
Spy Hunter- $35.99
Street Fighter X Tekken $39.99
Sumioni: Demon Arts- 14.99
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3- $39.99

Selvaria

Wow. Pretty good anniversary sale / giveaway. If my March purchase schedule wasn't already so packed, I might have considered buying some Vita titles.

But at least I'll get Wild Arms and Piyotama for free!

Derrick01

Banned
SCEE better be doing something like this.

You're getting MGS HD Collection on Vita for free this month.

I think you win this one as usual. Unless you want to trade that is, in which case I'm more than glad to trade you some crummy PSP games and the 1 PS1 jrpg that isn't any good for a pretty good Vita game.

Negator

Yay Wild Arms!

I already own the Playstation version, but it'll be nice to play it on my Vita.

Is there a way to get my Wild Arms save on my PS3 to my Vita?

B.O.O.M

Im waiting on VT as well
I hear theres a sale going on in the sony stores for 9.97

Heard VT had some huge discounts in the UK. I will check out sony stores to see if they have any good deals on it.

Piyotama is great specially on PS3. I don't like to play it much cuz I always end up playing it for hours and then my friends hate me for doing so hahha

Excellent. Will most likely be the first game I download :D

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
If the EU store doesn't get this, can I make a US account and get these games in Germany? I'd like to try Patapon and while I'm at it, Wild Arms and the puzzle game, too.

zroid

Banned
Piyotama's one of the first games I ever bought on PSN, and only because it was really cheap. Turns out, it's pretty fun.

(I'm talking about the PS3 version btw, but I assume it's the same on PSP)

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Piyotama is a lot of fun. I have it on the PS3, and I may download the PSP version. It's a charming puzzle game.

It's free, so I can't help but recommend it to folks. It's not like it's costing you anything.

I agree. I want Jeanne d'Arc on sale as well...

androvsky

You're getting MGS HD Collection on Vita for free this month.

I think you win this one as usual. Unless you want to trade that is, in which case I'm more than glad to trade you some crummy PSP games and the 1 PS1 jrpg that isn't any good for a pretty good Vita game.

MGS HD Collection is for Plus members in EU. Pretty sure the free games here are for all Vita owners.

maltrain

I suppose all haters must be really happy because Nintendo always give free 3DS games to their consumers, right? RIGHT?

Stupid people... stupid people everywhere...

Top Bottom