• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TRUTHFACT: MS having eSRAM yield problems on Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can somebody tell me that has it been proven correct or wrong after 142 pages?

We have no proof, only circumstantial situations such as :

- what seems to be low allocations of XB1 pre-orders quantities compared to PS4 allocations across most, if not all retailers. ( even in the US, which is MS-land )
- reduction of country launch line-up from 21-13 countries.

Neither of this proves the above, but it does make it more likely than not.

p3tran

Banned
so, guys, you know what I was thinking?

if every multinational company, had its own crazy buttocks on a train,
how much better place would this world be?

LOL

Just curious...do you believe smoking causes people to die?

Because according to statistics, around 50% of heavy smokers (25+ a day) will live a normal lifespan and will not die of any so-called "smoking related" disease.

Do you have the same "healthy dose of skepticism" (lol) about the dangers of smoking because 50% of the time the predicted result doesn't happen?

CBOAT on the other hand is right something like 95% of the time.
Man some people take this stuff way too seriously.

I don't take cboat leaks as gospel, just likely. I think it's more fun that way, waiting for the truth up come out. I think the fact that he's been wrong a couple of times makes it more exciting.

toff74

Nobody thought that they maximize availability day 1 to the places known to be MS strongholds?

Sonylands will get their ONEsies on eventually however its better to give them to the countries (not individual gaffers) who are known to want them! 50000 sales against 5000 and lost sales. Hmmm!

Thrakier

This x1000.

Personification of corporations should be bannable. j/k

MS management is quite voracious in appetite for profits. This is typical of people who manage a company with a dominant and reliable stream of money and profit. Enough is never enough, and they try to squeeze their customers. You see it all the time. Intel, GM, old Sony, etc, etc.

Managers of companies that aren't in that privileged position are much more likely to offer better value to customers because they have to. They cannot rely on market domination, brand name, customer loyalty etc. They actually have to give their customers a better value for their dollar.

The only way we, as console gamers, get good consoles is if there is competition in the market. That is, in part, why I root for the underdog all the time.

Personification of companies is the only way to go. Make them understand and responsible for what they are doing and how. The internet influences these processes as well. Business in 10 to 20 years will be different from what we have now and what we had in the past and it'll probably better.

Anyway, companies don't act and decide. It's always human beings who do that. And as in real live, the humans managing a company are also forming it's identiy, it's character. And that's a likeable one or not. That they go for profit - granted. But that's true for every human being as well. Everyone always goes for profit. But still, we love or hate each other and have emotions. Why should that stop because of "companies"? If anything, I encourage people to be emotional about their hobby and the humans involved in that. And if Microsoft behaves like a shitty person, well, they get all that shit for a good reason and it's deserved.

Nobody thought that they maximize availability day 1 to the places known to be MS strongholds?

Sonylands will get their ONEsies on eventually however its better to give them to the countries (not individual gaffers) who are known to want them! 50000 sales against 5000 and lost sales. Hmmm!
I'd have done it the other way around personally.

If you have a stronghold then you'd hope those people would remain loyal - especially given Sony has said pre-orders are no longer guaranteed for launch in Europe, that means people won't be able to get their hands on it if they're not pre-ordered already and by MS not launching in many EU countries they're not offering up an alternative to those people desperate for next-gen.

Not that it matters, let us look at the golden four P's of business - something you learn early on in any business class/studies.

Product - they keep changing what it is or how it works
Price - more expensive than competitive
Promotion - hmm yes, great PR so far!
Placement - now only launching in 13 markets, less than competitor

It isn't looking good.

QaaQer

Personification of companies is the only way to go. Make them understand and responsible for what they are doing and how. The internet influences these processes as well. Business in 10 to 20 years will be different from what we have now and what we had in the past and it'll probably better.

Anyway, companies don't act and decide. It's always human beings who do that. And as in real live, the humans managing a company are also forming it's identiy, it's character. And that's a likeable one or not. That they go for profit - granted. But that's true for every human being as well. Everyone always goes for profit. But still, we love or hate each other and have emotions. Why should that stop because of "companies"? If anything, I encourage people to be emotional about their hobby and the humans involved in that. And if Microsoft behaves like a shitty person, well, they get all that shit for a good reason and it's deserved.

The problem with that is group dynamics cannot be understood using concepts designed for understanding and evaluating individuals; nor can they be understood solely by looking at the individuals in a particular group (sum of parts =/= whole).

It is like a group of people become a meta-organism of their own, and that needs its own taxonomy. Unfortunately, it is complicated and people don't like seeing themselves this way as it threatens the fictional self; more specifically the fictions of autonomy, self-determination, uniqueness, etc that underlie our ideas of self.

As such, the concepts and words of group dynamics have failed to gain traction in the lay world and we are left with words that don't fit when describing groups: greedy, lazy, etc.

toff74

If you have a stronghold then you'd hope those people would remain loyal - especially given Sony has said pre-orders are no longer guaranteed for launch in Europe, that means people won't be able to get their hands on it if they're not pre-ordered already and by MS not launching in many EU countries they're not offering up an alternative to those people desperate for next-gen.

Not that it matters, let us look at the golden four P's of business - something you learn early on in any business class/studies.

It isn't looking good.

That also makes good sense..

With all the negativity going the way of MS they NEED their strongholds... they DONT want these people unable to pick up their ONE's day one and making the switch.

In Sonyland, why would you change? It's nothing but good news all the way.. with both on the shelf there would is no reason to go for the ONE as its obvious from the previous gen that the exclusives weren't enough to sway them.

Ushae

Banned

It isn't looking good.

Great post. MS has a long way to go I think, but people saying it's over are thinking wishfully.

pop_tarts

9hhwlol.gif

ASS STORM

why does CBOAT post in this weird way?

Its hard to understand what he/she is saying.

Is it a fad that they use?

I am new here, so I dont know. thats why I ask. Not trolling or insulting.

Edit: also is this info up to date?

ah, the good old times. sorry for pushing this old af thread but its so funny to read through it again right before the nextgen starts.

just look at the title man: "TRUTHFACT!" like its not just the truth and not just a fact, its a TRUTHFACT!

especially THUWAY, he is so full of shit, spreaded SO MUCH bullshit FUD right before the launch about xbox. in OP alone 7 times his shitty posts xD lol
too bad thuway and CBoat are not active anymore.. would be so hilarious now, since positions are now switched. :D
funny how now they are quiet AF.. wonder if they would still be quiet, if it would be the other around with xbox being weak, and not ps5 ;)

Last edited:
Can't you keep the console wars bullshit in one of the current threads? You could have just linked this thread there instead of raising it from the dead.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Thuway is working hard at Era to make everybody forget what a faker he truly is. But thanks for necroing this thread, it shows that most people haven't learned a thing (or have forgotten all of it over the past seven years) and still believe internet insiders on message boards are a thing. :D In the end, even cboat showed his true intentions, he just was a PS fanboy who used Twitter before it had widespread adoption and got lucky because of it, reading things and posting them as his own, adding believable bullshit on top. But when you really nail them down to stop posting maybes: Their strategy falls apart and they show as the phonies they are. Like it happened with cboat and Titanfall, when he doubled down on nonsense and was proven wrong.

joe_zazen

ah, the good old times. sorry for pushing this old af thread but its so funny to read through it again right before the nextgen starts.

just look at the title man: "TRUTHFACT!" like its not just the truth and not just a fact, its a TRUTHFACT!

especially THUWAY, he is so full of shit, spreaded SO MUCH bullshit FUD right before the launch about xbox. in OP alone 7 times his shitty posts xD lol
too bad thuway and CBoat are not active anymore.. would be so hilarious now, since positions are now switched. :D
funny how now they are quiet AF.. wonder if they would still be quiet, if it would be the other around with xbox being weak, and not ps5 ;)

cboat was a showman with solid sources. This go round is dull because no one is fucking up, so nothing to song and dance about. If sony was wiiu-ing or x1-ing, i am sure he’d be here having fun if he still has sources.

Shambala

Your post history is a gold mine 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom