• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OOTP Baseball 17 officially available - NeoGAF League Details

brentech

Code:
Current GMs - Open teams are first come first serve.

AL East

Yankees – **OPEN**
Orioles – Ron Mexico
Blue Jays – chairon
Red Sox – Pyrogeek
Rays – acheron_xl

AL Central

Tigers – Got the Shakes
White Sox – **OPEN**
Twins – **OPEN**
Royals – **OPEN**
Indians – brentech

AL West

A's – **OPEN**
Angels – Dr_LawyerCop
Rangers – **OPEN**
Mariners – Purple Cheeto
Astros – **OPEN**

NL East

Mets – Dmncnby2k9
Braves – CrimsonCommie
Marlins – ph33nix
Nationals – Rommel
Phillies – **OPEN**

NL Central

Cubs – **OPEN**
Reds – **OPEN**
Cardinals – **OPEN**
Brewers – eznark
Pirates – **OPEN**

NL West

Giants – **OPEN**
Dodgers – timetokill
Rockies – **OPEN**
Padres – CosmicQueso
DiamondBacks – **OPEN**

Feeroper

Will there be a new start for this? I am very interested - but be straight with me, I've never done an online league like this before, is it easy to get into? I'm fairly new to management games too, but I really enjoy them.

I'm down for either, I like the corrected minor leagues that OOTP18 has but I also enjoy the history of our league.

If refreshing brings in more new blood thought then I'm all for it, having human managers always makes this more interesting.

Will there be a new start for this? I am very interested - but be straight with me, I've never done an online league like this before, is it easy to get into? I'm fairly new to management games too, but I really enjoy them.
Playing this for as long as I did in this group ruined playing offline for me. It's not that complicated, you download a file, make your changes and submit them every day (or as often as you can).

brentech

Honestly don't know if Dmncnby2k9 or Darkside are still around.
Updated the above team list. Working on the second part of the OOTP 18 thread. When I post it live, just give me enough time to replay to my OP and then it's open.

brentech

EZ will be on the Brewers and plans a full return. I'm reaching out to Mets and Rays to find out true status. New thread is about to go up.

I should have the unlocked old league available for download and offline play soon. (if it works how I think it would)

If you're familiar with baseball then you'll have fun. I was new last year and the people here helped me a lot in coming to terms with the app. You should totally join up!

Top Bottom