• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King to Introduced Fruit Loop Milkshake for a Limited Time, Starting Apr. 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/burger-king-froot-loops-shake_us_58e620d7e4b0fe4ce0887391?ae

Starting April 17, “for a limited time,” the burger chain will offer vanilla soft-serve with crushed Froot Loops cereal, Today reported Wednesday.

The frozen concoction will also include a sweet sauce, KHAK noted, because the darn thing just won’t be sugary enough?

The shake will sell for $2.99.

NUyttbn.gif

Dali

Who comes up with this stuff? I wanna be a fast food menu designer. Ummmm... let's make a burger... with ummm... funyuns on top... and umm a little Debbie zebra cake as the bun... and sriracha somewhere.

They just throw shit at a board or have a food combination wheel they spin or something. That's the only explanation.

Who comes up with this stuff? I wanna be a fast food menu designer. Ummmm... let's make a burger... with ummm... funyuns on top... and umm a little Debbie zebra cake as the bun... and sriracha somewhere.

My grandma and I sometimes make burgers with pepperjack cheese, barbecue sauce and funyuns on top. It's actually pretty good!

This, however, doesn't sound good. Like those captain crunch things at Taco Bell... seems like cereal based items are the new thing lately.

ramparter

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I'm sorry but I find it so funny that you typed Fruit Loop in title and the quote says Froot Loops.

Mandela Effect confirmed

Camwi

They just throw shit at a board or have a food combination wheel they spin or something. That's the only explanation.

I'll take seven.

Also, why are people acting grossed out by this? It's just a bunch of different flavors of sugar.

I mean, one of my favorite things is the Chocolate Cake Milkshake from Portillo's here in Illinois. It's literally a piece of frosted chocolate cake, sliced and blended with vanilla ice cream.

I'm down for a Fruit Loops Milkshake.

Firehead

Of all the cereals to make a milkshake from, they go with one that tastes like pure sugar.

Should've just gone with that. A sugar flavoured milkshake and market it as such. The kids would love it!

daveo42

Banned
Not like I needed another reason not to go to Burger King, but here we are. My only hope is that this crazy concoction force's Taco Bell's hand and they bring back the Crunchberry Delights.

Derwind

Fruitloops was my shit when I was a kid..

If they can replicate the satisfaction you feel when you get the last drop of that delicious god-tier nectar that is the fruitloop flavoured milk.. then where do I sign up?

weepy

My grandma and I sometimes make burgers with pepperjack cheese, barbecue sauce and funyuns on top. It's actually pretty good!

This, however, doesn't sound good. Like those captain crunch things at Taco Bell... seems like cereal based items are the new thing lately.

You reminded me, Carl's Jr. (or Hardee's) released a Cap N' Crunch shake in the late 2000's. They really should bring that back...

Fruitloops was my shit when I was a kid..

If they can replicate the satisfaction you feel when you get the last drop of that delicious god-tier nectar that is the fruitloop flavoured milk.. then where do I sign up?

This actually exists in alcoholic form. The restaurant across the street from my office does Boozy Milkshakes, and makes one with this vodka mixed in.

It's delicious.

Servbot24

Banned
God that sounds so fucking disgusting. I don't understand how anyone could disrespect their own body by putting this type of food into it.

Spoiler tag your reply, of course, but what does this have to do with the movie Get Out? I'm not quite following.

Legit Get Out spoiler:
After it is revealed that the daughter is in on it, she is shown in her room looking for her next target and is taking dry fruit loops and dipping them in milk.

Santar

I know this is pretty off topic but I just have to ask.
What is the deal with so many people misspelling words by adding "ed" to the end of them?
I've seen it countless times, it's supposed to be "Burger King to introduce".
I don't mean to single out the OP, I'm just really curious.
I'm not saying I'm some sort of spelling expert at all but even I can't help but notice this weird seemingly widespread misspelling.

should have gone with lucky charms milkshake with birthday cake flavored ice cream and just cover the top with marshmallows instead.

I know this is pretty off topic but I just have to ask.
What is the deal with so many people misspelling words by adding "ed" to the end of them?
I've seen it countless times, it's supposed to be "Burger King to introduce".
I don't mean to single out the OP, I'm just really curious.
I'm not saying I'm some sort of spelling expert at all but even I can't help but notice this weird seemingly widespread misspelling.

In my case I was typing quickly because I had a stand-up to get to and didn't proofread before submitting.

In general, it's a case of typing auto-pilot adding the extra letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom