• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris |OT| Mercury Rising

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Can't get to the tower, keeps saying cannot find a fire team (even though I'm not looking for one) been doing this for about an hour. X1X...

GlitchF5

Neo Member
Can't get to the tower, keeps saying cannot find a fire team (even though I'm not looking for one) been doing this for about an hour. X1X...

What error code name? Also, I have restarted my Router (gateway, and firewall) and my system and it worked.

CLBridges

Prometheus lens working as it is in PvP feels intentional imo. For a company always talking about knowing every little statistical detail about their game, somehow overlooked this "bug". I'm not mad though, it reminds me of the mythoclast in D1 melting folks originally. Have fun while it lasts lol.

For as many flaws as the game has, I still have enjoyable moments. As I was playing last night I think it finally clicked. D2 will never go back to what Destiny 1 was and for me, it is what it is. I play when I get the urge but D2 won't be the main game I play for the next couple years. Gives me time to explore other experiences. *Long post over* 😅

Been playing this game like crazy and still have yet to try the raid......... getting harder and harder to get a group of 6 people together :(

I miss the days of D1 where I'd play Raids all night

MastAndo

Oh m’y. Xur is selling Prometheus
tenor.gif

f@luS

More than a member.
Anyway. Don’t like Osiris expansion. Will stop destiny 2. Became too boring. Have fun guys !

Kamina

Golden Boy
So they “fixed” HDR on PS4 Pro. Way too dark and dull, brightness setting doesn’t influence this mode either.

Lasty95

So they “fixed” HDR on PS4 Pro. Way too dark and dull, brightness setting doesn’t influence this mode either.

I think it looks rather beautiful!

Unfortunately my TVs "gaming" setting is the only option for input lag but there's a definite drop in quality from the"standard" setting.

Still, beautiful all the same.

It really pops Daqs.

Kamina

Golden Boy
I think it looks rather beautiful!

Unfortunately my TVs "gaming" setting is the only option for input lag but there's a definite drop in quality from the"standard" setting.

Still, beautiful all the same.

It really pops Daqs.
I noticed thay it looks very good if i were to increase my TVs brightness to max. But why do i have to do that? All the other games lets me adjust HDR with the ingame beightness settings, but in D2 these dont work at all during HDR mode.

My Xbox One clan "Progenitor" is recruiting more members for end-game activities like raids, Nightfall, Iron Banner and Trials. We're looking for players that plan to play Destiny fairly regularly for the long-haul. We don't have any special requirements, we just want players who are going to be somewhat active, contributing and playing with each other. If you have any questions, let me know. We primarily play evenings on EST. Use the link below to join.

Top Bottom