• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda Community Thread: Timelines, Retreads and Colors Oh My

CassSept

People need the Zelda 30th anniversary concert in their lives.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz5gUls4mkX_syS1_THd84hatBgK8848z

It's so, so good. Please give it a listen.

Oh a new anniversary concert, neat, I'll have to give it a liiiiii...

wYxDf0Z.jpg

Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

TheMoon

Is this thread dead for good? Anyway, I 100%ed BotW a few weeks ago (amiibo armor and all, took 260 hours), can't wait for the DLC. Btw this game is at the end of the Downfall Timeline anyone who disagrees is a fake Zelda fan. /s

too many botw threads to talk about botw and that's what most people are playing.

though it's curious nobody made a thread or even a post for Zeldathon (https://zeldathon.net/), a week-long charity event that started last night, running through all the Zelda games. ALL of them. yes, even those ones.

PillarEN

I just need a place to vent that I absolutely hate the design of Lakebed Temple in TP. I know where the boss is. I did a bunch of stuff last time. Boot up the game and I am in the beginning of the temple having no idea where to go. So I've been running around various places for like 30 minutes.

Heavily considering shelving this game.

EDIT: Best to never save and quit in a dungeon when you are 80% done. I forgot about the trigger to get me to the 3rd door where after I got the hookshot. This would not have been a problem if I just had to redo everything instead of having the first two main door areas taken care of upon reentry. Basically I forgot you need to have water flow down the main staircase which you can only do using a hookshot trigger.

watershed

Banned
Zelda-gaf, I got this custom BOTW banner printed last week using the bullshots Nintendo released in their E3 2016 press packet. The images themselves are much brighter than they look in this photo. I'm not sure if I'm gonna get this framed or not. I want to hang it as a banner in the future.

Top Bottom