• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Leak Discussion Thread

zroid

Banned
HLifJWA.png

ya its real. lol

aaaaaaaa so good!!!

TDLink

I swear the Owl final from colors are intentionally an homage to Gatchaman. Maybe I'm just a huge Gatchaman fan and seeing what I want to see. But this Owl Pokemon's default colors are very much evoking RYU THE OWL and his alternate color is pretty close to JOE THE CONDOR.

Even if this isn't intentional, I'm choosing to believe it because that makes it rad as hell.

J@hranimo

Banned
I don't care if that fucking cat is fire/dark, it's a fire/fighting pokemon in everything but typing. I just want a damn quadruped. 4/7 fire starters are now fire fighting bs, and all of them are bipeds.

Ugh. Litleo back on the trash pile. Even Emboar is better

Now I see you're upset but let's not get a bit hasty with these statements.

Kinsei

Banned
Even if we were to assume that there were no non legendary Pokemon after the Jangmo-o line we would still get more Pokemon than XY had.

Depends on whether or not Tapu Koko and the other guardians come before Jangmo-o or not. Everything points to them being legendaries but I don't think it's been officially confirmed or not.

I don't care if that fucking cat is fire/dark, it's a fire/fighting pokemon in everything but typing. I just want a damn quadruped. 4/7 fire starters are now fire fighting bs, and all of them are bipeds.

Ugh. Litleo back on the trash pile. Even Emboar is better

Calm the FUCK down it's not fire and fighting!

Table+Flip.gif

zroid

Banned
WIth that design for the water starter evo.. I wonder if it will be the first starter with the majority of the sex being female.

don't count on it

also people need to stop equating feminine features and female Pokémon. that shit is sexist and dumb.

Top Bottom