• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Leak Discussion Thread

Strimei

Starter shiny
1476766978300.png

Also maybe 3 hours till 2nd video where the good stuff will be.

Haha, poor Popplio, victim of the "its almost the same color" shiny.

Least it isn't that hideous green though.

edit: Wow that Skull theme...I dig it.

Not sure if this is needed since this is a leak thread but.. if there are
Gen VII Pokemon does that include or exclude alolan forms? How will they work in the dex? I'm curious to see how this all shapes up. If that number is including alolan forms I'm a bit disappointed, since there seem to be so many. That leaves likely
80-100
new mons based on how many alolan forms we have seen. I would love that first number to be all new pokemon.

Sandfox

VGC is going to be interesting with all these new moves. Throat Chop basically stops perish trapping, and it seems like they're trying to shut down other things as well.

Starter shiny
1476766978300.png

Also maybe 3 hours till 2nd video where the good stuff will be.

Sick!! Litten is my favorite of the shiny starters but if Popplio's final form is purple or something then I won't mind the slightly different shade for its first form as much.

Strimei

Holy * it is fantastic.

First ten seconds I'm thinking "this is horrible"
Then it just clicks how goofy it all is and you hear that it's awesome underneath it. Then the goofy adds to the song!

And it totally fits them too. I mean with how they look, I can see this fitting them perfectly.

Just picture Guzma squatting on the cover.

Zomba13

So far the SM music is on point. The city music makes me think of multiple different pieces like Delfino Plaza and one other I can't remember. I'm pretty happy with it so far, even things like the level up jingle and special item stuff sound fresh and fun.

Strimei

For what its worth, Joe said to "not believe everything you read" in response to the whole 140+ Alolan pokemon thing.

Strimei

So no leaks?

No confirmation of how many ingame Pokémon or Alolan forms?

I don't care about how the Shiny starters look like.

There's something. Apparently they left in pictures of all the pokemon, at least from what I'm reading. People are hard at work.

Top Bottom