• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Leak Discussion Thread

Zomba13

72a10097517fdf0a2f20b7e3379b894e.jpg

Alolan Rick.

Zomba13

I wish I knew how to datamine this stuff. I don't want to wait 3 hours for some guy to throw a video up on his youtube channel and ask for likes and subs for him to make another.

ffdgh

So someone pointed out that Laser focus, Throat chop, and Aurora veil seem to be related to the starters. Makes sense going by Spiky shield, Mystic fire , and Water shuriken/Mat block for the Kalos starters.

The entire Pokedex being leaked with context-free images is best case scenario for me- it gives us a huge info-dump while still leaving room for plenty of reveals and speculation.

Strimei

So someone pointed out that Laser focus, Throat chop, and Aurora veil seem to be related to the starters. Makes sense going by Spiky shield, Mystic fire , and Water shuriken/Mat block for the Kalos starters.

Huh, that makes sense actually. They all fit well.

AESplusF

Holy shit, that's JUST for a wild Pokemon!? So intense!

Here's the channel with more of the leaked tracks. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClcpIhF5GthtjPlh10taQSQ

The entire Pokedex being leaked with context-free images is best case scenario for me- it gives us a huge info-dump while still leaving room for plenty of reveals and speculation.
Yeah at least we won't know types or stats or what their movesets will be like.

Dryk

Throat chop would be a perfect move for a Litten's final evolution. Also if true Poppilo is going to see so much competitive use.

Strimei

With the music stuff, I kinda hope for us all to make a mistake/assumption with a song, like what happened with BW and the music for Ghetsis.

Dennis...
Dennis...
Dennis...

So the blond hair Dugtrio is obviously pandering to the idea of a surfer which means they are playing to the fan art of the beach bodies underneath the ground. What the hell.

Daemul

Holy shit, Popplios shiny is fucking garbage, its just a different shade of blue.

Hopefully Brionne and Poppmaid salvage it.

CassSept

Seems Jangmo-o line might be this gen's pseudos after all? Weird that the entire line would be revealed before launch.

That said, ~80 mons means almost everything was revealed before launch.

Strimei

TKOWL has posted a known fake Popp3o and made up a number that no one else has verified. So I'd take everything posted there with a grain of salt.

They have? I've only just started following tonight so I was unaware.

We'll find out soon enough. That said, less than 100, around 80 is about what I would expect anyway.

Strimei

pretty sure that guy just tweeted stuff he read from /vp/

Well I did say that they're posting stuff they're finding. I should've specified as in finding as in coming across and not datamining though, I suppose.

That said, Kaphotic is the guy who posted that datamine video earlier so if he found something I'm inclined to believe it right now.

Top Bottom