• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Please be voiced by Richard Doyle and not David Hayter :p

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
CamHostage said:
There's also a backwards 9 in there that gets mixed up with the Ps, look carefully and you'll see the tail on it... I have no clue why the 9 is backwards, what letter is that supposed to be?

...it's a small e

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
TTP said:
Render? That's just art.
Yeah, why are people automatically assuming that's an in-game model?

I know there is an extra 'E' (either upper or lower case) but I get "PS3 Re" with Big Boss making me think a PS3 remake of the original game. Maybe the next countdown will give us M, K, and A. Bleh... don't know, still stumped

Y2Kev said:
why would it being on PSP decrease your interest? Portable Ops was a really nice start.
because PSP has no games
1602ywn.jpg

rexor0717

That face looks like its done in the MGS4 engine. So I say MGS3 +a few years for MGS5. And its not a portable.

Speculation, speculation!

Edit: Its not a render? Hm...my theory is discredited.

Don

I was expecting the site to update with just a bunch of letters again and was going to go to bed right after but now that I've seen that Big Boss face I can't sleep.

When do the Famitsu scans usually appear online?

Turk

Crazy Guess:

I say this is Johnny:
akiba.jpg

And the player will face the:

Sons of Snake

Meryl, Otacon, Raiden.

Kojima wants you to kill all that you love.

Tiktaalik

My hype level is now at 9000 because this could easily be a remake of MGS3 with the MGS4 engine which is something I REALLY REALLY WANT

Slurmer

Banned
So, it looks like the timer ends on the 31st?

The original flash code said that this one would be ending on the 29th, and the final would be on the 31st. I wonder if there will still be one more countdown after this one, or if this is the last one.

Hy_

God I really didn't want a new Metal Gear but... I'd be all for a MGS prequel that explains the fallout between Big Boss, Zero, and Ocelot. Give me that sexy MGS4 engine and gameplay, minus the loading/installation.

Firestorm said:
There's no way they'd build it up this much for a PSP game. The backlash would be massive. They're not that stupid.

Right?
Yeah. They don't want they're game to sell because its on PSP. Why hype a PSP game?

Zen

Banned
You know what I would love? A Metal Gear Solid Sim City game where you played as 'Big Boss' and manage/build your very own Outer Haven. Seriously. The game could start out with you managing resources and obtaining soldiers to fight for your cause and eventually culminate in you holding the world hostage/taking it over using your R&D'd designed Metal Gears. :lol

Don

Y2Kev said:
why would it being on PSP decrease your interest? Portable Ops was a really nice start.
If it is another Portable Ops I hope they use the MGS1/MGS2 overhead camera angles. The only problem I had with Portable Ops was trying to control the camera.

Top Bottom