• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals, Discussion, and Nintendo Item Stock Watch 10

i-Jest

Since this seems to be a regular thing, I wonder if a PS4 Pro 2/Slim is coming soon.

You mean a second or third revision? It's not like Sony hasn't done multiple revisions before. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen for PS4. I can see it happen for the Pro.

Aske

Apologies if I missed it, but are there any deals on the Xbox One X for people trading up from an Sbone? I paid very little to upgrade to the PS4 Pro when I did the trade deal in at EB Games.

I don't really care about the console though. I'm just done with the Sbone's lousy 4k Blu-ray playback. It sometimes stutters as it loads, and even does a strange thing where it plays a few seconds of content too fast. Seems to depend on the disc. Maybe it's just my machine, but I sent it in to MS for this issue once already. I don't play a lot of games on the system, but for things like Cuphead and Gears, it's nice to have the option - especially since it was by far the best value 4k BD player back when I picked it up.

If upgrading costs just a little more than buying a standalone player, I'll upgrade. However if anyone knows of any good deals on 4k BD players that would be a good bit cheaper than upgrading, please let me know, because I'd be equally happy with one of those.

kennah

A bunch of shops have popped up on St. Catherine, and Village des Valeurs have all their Halloween costumes in.

If not it should be fairly easy to make. Make it a bonding experience!

Unfortunately I'm working in Montreal for the month (away from home), so was kinda hoping to bring it home one day as a surprise :) I'll check out St Catherine. Thanks!

khaaan

So of all the things for me to get shipping issues with, it turned out to be Super Star Saga + Bowsers Minions. It's showing up as out of stock on Best Buy's site and I haven't gotten any notices for it. I don't really care too much, I'm playing through other stuff right now but should I be concerned? I do see a pending transaction from them on my account.

firelogic

Since this seems to be a regular thing, I wonder if a PS4 Pro 2/Slim is coming soon.

Most likely. Not because it's been a huge success but because they want to reduce production costs. It's inevitable they come out with a cheaper/slimmer version of the Pro.

Joel_Dawson

Neo Member
So of all the things for me to get shipping issues with, it turned out to be Super Star Saga + Bowsers Minions. It's showing up as out of stock on Best Buy's site and I haven't gotten any notices for it. I don't really care too much, I'm playing through other stuff right now but should I be concerned? I do see a pending transaction from them on my account.

Same exact thing happened to me. Looks like demand far outweighed what they got in. I’m hoping it ships by next week.

killroy87

Had the same thing happen to me. Took it as a sign and cancelled the order. It sounds like a not great remake, and I have too many games to play.

frequency

Not the same game but I'm having Best Buy shipping issues for Layton's Mystery Journey.

It's In Stock on the site but they keep responding with the same copy paste email about how sometimes if multiple people order at the same time, it can be out of stock despite what the site says. But I preordered! When we called they just kept saying it's out of stock. It's pretty infuriating. No one at Best Buy even pretends to want to help.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/produc...he-millionaires-conspiracy-3ds/11580185.aspx?

Surprisingly EB called me last night saying they'd have my copy of Evil Within 2 for me to get between 8-9 tonight. I definitely prefer that to a midnight launch.

WWE 2K18 was suppose to ship yesterday, but didn't ship until just now. Amazon still says it should arrive before 8 PM tomorrow, though.

I have my doubts, but we'll see!

Ondore

Noticed a listing for the Xenoblade 2 pro controller on Amazon that was "currently unavailable". Did I miss an availability?

itschris

I had this issue too, but my copy finally shipped half an hour ago.

khaaan

do they sell snes classic pad wire extensions at ebgames?

Yeah, I bought one at launch.

Had the same thing happen to me. Took it as a sign and cancelled the order. It sounds like a not great remake, and I have too many games to play.

Same exact thing happened to me. Looks like demand far outweighed what they got in. I'm hoping it ships by next week.

I had this issue too, but my copy finally shipped half an hour ago.

Cool, glad I'm not the only one lol. I'm still debating cancelling cause I'm not feeling some of the changes made either.

Edit: Too late, got a shipping notice.

Should I get FIFA 18 PS4 Bundle at Best Buy or not...not a big fan of Fifa...but I can prolly look around to reselle for 50$ or trade it for another game...or maybe play it a bit...hummm

Last year Balck friday PS4 deal sucked...

The xbone exclusive hold no interest but I like the console too...damn

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Anyone here know about or ever ordered from
potcargo
?

Feel free to PM me if discussions of that sort are looked down upon.

Top Bottom