• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic and the Black Knight (Wii) revealed in new Nintendo Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS LOOKS LIKE A SHOOP. I CAN TELL FROM THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING A FEW SHOOPS IN MY DAY.

Anyone got that image? It's fucking relevant to the extreme.

Is there any logical reason why somebody would scan the cover but then not the article like...30 seconds later? And just upload them all at once?

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
WordAssassin said:
THIS LOOKS LIKE A SHOOP. I CAN TELL FROM THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING A FEW SHOOPS IN MY DAY.

Anyone got that image? It's fucking relevant to the extreme.
2nqthll.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
TheGreatDave said:
Is there any logical reason why somebody would scan the cover but then not the article like...30 seconds later? And just upload them all at once?

actually...NO.......

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
You know what would be worse than Sonic with a sword?
Sonic with a talking sword.

Akai said:
Hahaha, wow...The sad thing is that this already sounds like a better idea than Were-Sonic... =(

It does?

Uhh....

Tough decision really.

Jocchan said:

They could call it Pointy the Sword and it'll have stand alone gameplay in addition to Sonic's.

I have not been interested in a Sonic game for while, i'm surprised that this actually catches my attention... I hate to admit it, but I like the gauntlet + sword artwork.

>_<

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
The funniest thing of all is that fanboys actually thought Nintendo Power would get the exclusive on a brand new Square title.

P.S. I hope this game co-stars Martin Lawrence.

Akai

DryEyeRelief said:
It does?

Uhh....

Tough decision really.

Depending on the direction they go with it, they could potentially make a Devil May Cry clone and concentrate on combos based on Sonic's speed...That entire factor of speed would be a step up from slow werewolf battles...But yeah, that's not really saying much in respect to the series as a whole... =/

Jocchan said:
There's still a chance, guys, we haven't seen the end of the blade. :lol :lol

DryEyeRelief said:
They could call it Pointy the Sword and it'll have stand alone gameplay in addition to Sonic's.
Then it'll get its own game where it fights shit with guns. :lol

Lich_King

Jocchan said:

But we know Sega will chose the worst possible thing for the game, so there will be Sonic with a singing sword :lol

sp0rsk said:
The funniest thing of all is that fanboys actually thought Nintendo Power would get the exclusive on a brand new Square title.

I'm pretty sure that was a joke, like people asking for KH3 just to spite PS fanboys. But what was even funnier was all the games speculated after the last NP. Kings Story, KH3, Castlevania...

Jocchan said:
It's not fake. They're basing their argument on:
- Dead Rising being called a series (journalist uses a term improperly, news at 11)

Maybe Nintendo Power accidently confirmed Dead Rising 2 for 360/PS3. :eek:

MisterHero

sp0rsk said:

Well, NP said it was Kingdom Hearts 3!

But they were just kidding. :(

I wonder if Sonic will have a sword in Chronicles.

Azuran

Banned
Before I entered the topic, I though someone finally announced my long awaited Sonic/Fire Emblem crossover. I'm disappointed.

Sega, please just kill Sonic already.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Expect the game to be loosely based on The Sword in the Stone, with Sonic finding out he's some sort of reincarnated King Arthur
lol

Jocchan said:
Expect the game to be loosely based on The Sword in the Stone, with Sonic finding out he's some sort of reincarnated King Arthur
lol
This isn't really unlikely

Assuming it's a sequel to Secret Rings, this would probably be based on European legends instead of Arabian ones.

Sciz

Jocchan said:
lol
hmm

Sonic: King Arthur
Robotnik: Black Knight
Knuckles: Lancelot
Amy: Guinevere
Tails: Merlin
Shadow: Mordred
Rogue: Morgan le Fay
Tikal: Lady of the Lake

TheGreatDave said:
. .. Nope.

But this is what pisses me off about Manga spoilers from Japan.

If someone has time to post 1 page from the chap than why not just do the remaining 15-16 pages?

But I guess thats just how things happen. . .no info, no more scans, just one pic.

jett said:
:lol :lol :lol

I think it's finally time to give up the Kingdom Hearts 3 wii dream.

Nope. . .

Either S-E reveals it or Nintendo reveals it at their (assumed) Oct event like they did MH3.

Till it's revealed to not be on Wii WE SHALL NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Black-Wind said:
Nope. . .

Either S-E reveals it or Nintendo reveals it at their (assumed) Oct event like they did MH3.

Till it's revealed to not be on Wii WE SHALL NEVER GIVE UP!!!

The Wii isn't really getting sequels, it's getting spin offs. So instead of kingdom Hearts 3, we'll get Kingdom Hearts Kart Racing. : /

I don't even know how to reply to these announcements anymore. All of the lol smilies in the world couldn't begin to describe Sonic's fucked-up-crock-of-shit "legacy."

X

x2y

Unconfirmed Member
Himuro said:
Sonic is dead to me.
Seriously I saw that Ware-hog thing the other day, but this puts another nail in the coffin imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom