• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

Majukun

my God the drops on the tashigi smoker fortnight are fucking horrible, tons of baby 5 skillbooks and only one of magellan

bobohoro

Forgot my team for Sabo and YWB. I should probably start saving that stuff sometime.
My quick check gave me the following:

Jxv2X1M.png

Should be good and safe for both.
It's kinda funny just how often I've ended up using Bowling Zoro for all kinds of stuff, probably one of my top-10 most used RRs.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Havent been playing much lately....but looks like we are getting Shirahoshi Sugo next.

koryuken

I'm seconding the request for the team.

Sorry for the late reply.

TS Luffy, TS Luffy, Int Shanks, Int Brook (can be free Int Ace), Int Ivan, Raid Sabo.

If Ildeo on stage 3, use both Luffy specials to clear with last hit on Sabo. Kill two folders next, giant last.

stage 4 take one or two hits then use Int Ivankov. Around 30% boss hp use Sabo special to kill.

Stage 5, heal back with ship if needed and take the hit. Use all specials and clear. Stage 1 of TS Luffy should be back up again.

EMT0

Banned
I got all the Chinjao/Kuro dupes I should need to max both of their specials, as well as 12 Shanks dupes. Praying for that <20 Shanks CD. I also got impatient and said welp...let's get the Kuja forest cleared, even though I don't have the cola for it. Today, I join the Global all forests cleared club.

bjork

I guess I didn't make a note of my Sabo team, or if I did I can't find it. Whiffed twice with the BB team I could've sworn made it no sweat last time.

MiTYH

Not sure why I'm doing Sabo's raid... Neo will have a better cool down, and I'm done with most forests. Still, I'd like to get the TEQ one reduced, so... away I farm

bobohoro

Thhere is an invasion for Sabo, right?
Currently 0/10, which feels weird.
Oh well, will get another 20 dupes of Sabo and try my luck once more. Can see myself with a Dex Sabo, fully socketed, max level and +200CC and a CD of 26. Yay.

Kyou

Thhere is an invasion for Sabo, right?
Currently 0/10, which feels weird.
Oh well, will get another 20 dupes of Sabo and try my luck once more. Can see myself with a Dex Sabo, fully socketed, max level and +200CC and a CD of 26. Yay.
I'm at like 50% invasion. Which sucks because I am declining because my BB team just can't do it and I'd rather have easy Sabo than a slim chance at a skull

cw_sasuke

Man i hate the Legend skillbook drops in this game....been running Revo FN for Barto books since it came back and only have 4 books. Between sockets, skill ups and the upcoming limit break system i wonder how long i can keep this shit going.

No guaranteed legend on 3rd multi :(

Didnt even know this was a thing in Japan....well that sucks.

EMT0

Banned
I'm at like 50% invasion. Which sucks because I am declining because my BB team just can't do it and I'd rather have easy Sabo than a slim chance at a skull

Ditto, I'm in it for Legend Sabo sockets and don't care about YWB at all unless a new skull is released. And while it's easy to farm Sabo, it's also incredibly dull as I've spent the last few days grinding out forests, coliseums and raids. And tomorrow Neo Aokijis starts? Eesh. I'll take it easy and casually farm Sabo while lazying on the beach. At least next week's FNs are crap so that's one less thing to grind. I should have farmed Crocodile books, but yet again, it conflicted with other stuff. Ah well. I finished Koala's sockets and got Hack two away from being done.

I think I'm just about settled on my Neo Aokiji teams. From the descriptions, it looks like the global version will be largely unchanged from what Japan got, for better or worse.

Shooter:

pX4tn43.png

I don't think there's any way to remove the 3 turn special bind on shooters so you'll likely have to tank a hit. The shooter version also had a 2 special per turn limit during the boss fight but I don't know if that will change. This team shouldn't have too much of a problem either way.

Striker:

IxXLyNL.png

Without reliable orb manipulations, the killer/hawkins combo is a must as is level 3 bind sockets. Aokiji binds your captain for 5 turns and he himself has a 3 turn cd so with lvl 3 bind, you'll have to burst him in one turn before he attacks. 3D2Y Nami is an option but probably only for people who are running double WB. Don Sai would actually be a better pick than Aokiji for type advantage but with Zeo and Don Chin Jao already on your team, it's unlikely you'll have the sockets for lvl 3 bind without INT Aokiji.

Free Spirit:

I'm on the fence with 3 different plausible teams.

z3HNpYd.png

mN9kEHF.png

34KrdKo.png

Free spirit teams will need either 6* PSY Law, RR Garp, or Sugar to kill Aokiji on the revive. LL seems pretty safe damage-wise but I'm unsure about the speed and reliability. Having to rely on regular old shitty 6* Sabo's condition of getting all perfects to get his 2nd turn of boost could be even more perilous. I might just wait and see what other people come up with before committing to running the FS version.

Majukun

skillup time tomorrow...here's the looot, those are copies + skillbooks

7 colo kuro
25 invasion shanks
75 colo chinjao
2 summer violet
6 story magellan
4 RR tashigi
11 izo

REALLY hoping those invasion shanks copies bear some fruit

Hana-Bi

Still keeping my Invasion Shanks copies for the increased skill up chance. lol. Got 39 copies so far... Will wait until end of the year and then just feed them...

Majukun

isn't legend sabo a big risk considering how hp expensive aokiji's raid is?

i admit it's been a while since i farmed him,but i remember having to take quite a lot of hits going towards the boss
Still keeping my Invasion Shanks copies for the increased skill up chance. lol. Got 39 copies so far... Will wait until end of the year and then just feed them...

way too much time to wait for me,especially for something we are not even sure we are ever gonna get,

isn't legend sabo a big risk considering how hp expensive aokiji's raid is?

Stalling shouldn't be too much of an issue with lvl 5 autoheal. Not only that, the Kuja ship heals for 6,500 HP just in case. Also, most notably, Aokiji doesn't have a pre-emptive that cuts your health in the FS version, just a debuff barrier. I'd say using Sabo as the only FS booster is a greater risk than keeping your HP high. If you have RR Garp, you could throw in Ace/Apoo/Brook on to your team to ensure that you kill him in two turns.

Majukun

Stalling shouldn't be too much of an issue with lvl 5 autoheal. Not only that, the Kuja ship heals for 6,500 HP just in case. Also, most notably, Aokiji doesn't have a pre-emptive that cuts your health in the FS version, just a debuff barrier. I'd say using Sabo as the only FS booster is a greater risk than keeping your HP high. If you have RR Garp, you could throw in Ace/Apoo/Brook on to your team to ensure that you kill him in two turns.

well if i remember correctly aokiji raid doesn't have a pre-emptive either,the 80% hp cut it's on his first attack after 3 turn.

of course if you can burst him down before that, the only problems are the heavy hitting goons before

personally i was gonna wait for the first test-subjects to tell us how exactly is the raid before starting (after the whole neo doffy changing), so i only made some temporary teams that i was gonna complete tomorrow

my free spirit team was something like this

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...99,1218:99,872:99C14,10B0D0E324Q0L0G0R12S100H

the idea was to bring him down near 50% during those 3 turns, then burst him in 2 turns using the guaranteed orbs of franky, ivankov and hancock, and then sugar when he revives.

mileS

Bellamy Kai announced for Japan. I will laugh when global somehow gets him before the regular raid..

So anyone else doing any pulls on this sugo? I think I'm in for one because I'd really like Neptune

This is a really good batch. I'm in for 3-4 singles.

So anyone else doing any pulls on this sugo? I think I'm in for one because I'd really like Neptune

I like the new batch, but own most of the old boosted units so .. skip for me.

/edit

skillup time:

neo doffy: 2/9 = level 7
raid boa: 1/5 = level 9
fn tashigi: 3/11
colo valentine: 0/3
bikini violet: 4/7
colo kuro: 3/5

books:

izo: 2/7 : level 8
baby 5 0/5
bastille 1/8: level 2
story blueno: 1/10: level 2
story lucci: 0/8
colo valentine 0/2
colo kuro: 2/9: level 6

Majukun

1/5 colo kuro
5/25 invasion shanks
15/60 colo chinjao (used the other to socket rr chinjao) (MAX socket and skill)
1/5 story magellan
1/4 RR tashigi (MAX skill)
1/10 izo

kept a consistent average ,except for izo..i hoped to get a bit lucky on shanks but i'm still 3 skillup from max..but it's now usable with 18 CD

really happy fo tashigi..that unexpected stamina refill that gave me 4 books in the last day helped me max her

Hana-Bi

way too much time to wait for me,especially for something we are not even sure we are ever gonna get,

Since my skill ups were really bad this time I thought it must be better for Shanks and a cd below 20 might be useful for free spirit teams...

Yeah, well. First 20 copies, 0 skill ups... Next 5 copies 4 skill ups... Ended with 8 skill ups out of 39 copies so at least I got him under 20, lol. :)

Majukun

Since my skill ups were really bad this time I thought it must be better for Shanks and a cd below 20 might be useful for free spirit teams...

Yeah, well. First 20 copies, 0 skill ups... Next 5 copies 4 skill ups... Ended with 8 skill ups out of 39 copies so at least I got him under 20, lol. :)

quite the roller coaster

mine has been stuck at a constant 1/5..at least for his copies..0/5 with the almighty books though :(

MiTYH

Skill ups today were TERRIBLE

Sabo: 0/4
Boa: 1/7
Izo: 2/11

I know it's not much, but damnit Boa's still not maxed, and Sabo... I'm done with you man, bring on NeoSabo. DexSabo is still at skillup TWO. Come on

EDIT: Also, wow. My shooter team for NeoAokiji is almost perfect, but not enough. And just when I think I have it for him, I run out of SW Ace friends. So, that stinks...

ExVicis

Skill-ups with Sabo are always disappointing but this time it wasn't so bad! Sabo's at a full 4 skill-up levels! Woo....

But on the side of good news.

After getting maybe some 8 Blue Skulls (inaccurate count because I had so many I started to sell them) I finally got a Red Skull to drop!

it's so beautiful...

Hana-Bi

This week will be hard for me for farming. Don't know if I have the time to farm enough of Aokiji...

Need to look into some teams for him, Free Spirit might be the biggest problem for me...

Kyou

Had decent skill up luck. Went 3/4 and 2/3 on Kuro and Chinjao.

Don't forget you can reset the Rayleigh island to change what book he gives. He'll tell you in text at the start of his stage

ExVicis

So Qck Law is really changing the Whitebeard Dream Team. Gives the team better color coverage, more Orb Boost and much more Damage than with Don Chinjao.

Doesn't even feel fair, this team made Neo-Aokiji feel like 40 stam. Thank god for 6+ Whitebeard, that Red Skull really did come just in time.

FS Spirit team is pretty much the normal FS Teams I use. Shanks/Senor Pink/SW Frank and Brook/Anni Ace with Anni Law to get as many matching as I can. Since I don't have RR Garp I was using Sugar.

Have to figure out how I'm doing the Shooter one though. I have a really shitty roster when it comes to that Class. Best Captains I got for that is either Raid Kizaru or my underleveld and crap skill-up Zephyr. If TS Usopp has his CD down maybe I can use him somewhere. Might have to farm some turtles for characters I never bother using.

TheShah

Neo aokiji feels like easy mode compared to doffy.

Log Luffy crushes free spirit. Got 8 runs in. I can probably get 9 if stall perfectly each time. Sw ace team finally has use for ts usopp. Softens the blow of no SW franky.

Haven't tried striker yet. Just gonna take a double Kidd team with aokiji and chinjao.

MiTYH

Throwing together teams for Aokiji, I made this for free spirit:

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...99,872:99,259:99C14,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R28S100H

Blamenco was only there for sockets, and even then I only made it to bind 1 with TS luffy. (SW Franky is a new acquire and I haven't gotten good sockets for Luffy 5+ yet). But I run it anyway, make it to Aokiji, burst and he revives.

Me: Wow, this is great, I can't believe I only need bind 1!
*aokiji locks sugar for 2-->1 turn*
Me: ohh.....

So, lost run. Threw some socket tomes I had at SW Franky, since I use him on the Shooter team, and got Bind level 2. Otherwise, it's a safe and easy team to use.

Kuju ship for saftey if you got hit earlier.
- Attack normally two turns
- TS Luffy, attack
- Brook/Franky, attack. Maybe KO, maybe kneeling. Easy finish off on the next turn
- Sugar for the revive

So, looks like I'll be sticking to this team for most of my clears. Still need to make a striker team. I think that was the one in NeoDoffy I couldn't do either. Here's hoping slasher makes a comeback in the next one, that's my best team

EDIT: First off, NeoAokiji base form (26 turns) is better than my Int one (27 turns). So, that stings. Went ahead and fed my 4 other copies from Free Spirit, naturally got no skillups. It's going to be a long week

bobohoro

Might throw a multi, since I'm tired of waiting and want new units to play with. Although I have most of the old boosted RRs, but eh.

Skill-up was nothing amazing, outside of Sabo finally making good.

books:
G-5 Tashigi 2/4 (CD of 17, totally usable)
G-5 Smoker 2/5
Bastille 0/7
Colo Ms Valentine 0/4
Colo Kuro 4/12

dupes:
Sabo 8/24(+1 Allmighty), CD of 20, finally useable
Boa 3/13
Shanks 0/2
YWB 2/12
Colo Kuro 2/11

Overall around 24% which is better than my last half dozen skill-ups. Not having to think about feeding DEX Sabo to PSY Sabo in the future for CC is also nice.

NEO Aokiji is pretty easy on paper BUT has a few roadblocks for me. Have SW Franky for shooter, so no probelm there (although had to use a few tomes to get B/D up since my shooters were kinda CD/AH heavy) but no Sugar or RR Garp means I have to rely on a PSY Law FC of which I have a grand total of one. No new ones came up in my half hour refresh of my friend list, so that makes an amazing single run.
Still waiting on striker, need to feed my new DEX Kiji (already at CD of 24! which is 5 lower than my INT one) a few pigs to get him leveld up. Something with Killer/Hawkins/Kiji plus Squard and Colo Smoker with a 6+ WB should do it.

cw_sasuke

RNG can be crazy...until today i only did get 4 Barto books with non stop farming....and today alone i managed to get 10 books - thanks to a rank up and 2 meat snails...

Will use him on my Fuji team if needed.

PS. Havent even looked into Neo Aokiji ...dont know if ill run it unless there is some easy Slasher or Driven setup to run.
After getting maybe some 8 Blue Skulls (inaccurate count because I had so many I started to sell them) I finally got a Red Skull to drop!

it's so beautiful...
Awesome congrats !!
I really need to start clearing those stages and get some Skulls lol.

I finished Neo Aokiji today and got 8 runs on shooter and free spirit and 7 runs on striker. It should have been 8 but I got RNG screwed when the turtle stage spawned with 1 cd fodder and I took a hit when I was already below the 30% HP threshold. I survived but then on the next wave I got STR fodder and a bunch of bad orbs and died to the one remaining marine.

Using Sabo as a FS captain worked out fine. Used this team:

YNyUItJ.png

Farmed orbs on the seahorse stage and if orbs are good, pop Shanks and Brook the first turn and then Sabo and Franky on the second for an easy 2-turn kill. In case of bad orbs, use Sabo and Franky first and then Shanks and Brooks on the third turn to finish.

Kumo

Raid Sabo continues to be a bitch to skill up. Must have put in at least 100 copies by now and still need 5 skill ups. At least I maxed Violet.

EMT0

Banned
Skillups went pretty damn good for me. Sockets are another story, but

The Good:
Maxed Lucci, Colo Chinjao, Story Kid and Raid Hancock
Kuro, G5 Smoker, and Magellan are 1 from max
4/10 on Invasion Shanks, 19 turn CD #usable

The Bad:
1/30 on raid Hancock sockets. 1 DR. She's cd/AH maxed and that's what matters though. Not gonna bother with maxing DR until Legend Hancock is done.
0/4 on Kuzan but don't care too much

Also got 0 dupes on a despair book with double Buggy thanks to the fucking turtle in the stage :(

So now my priorities are getting Chinjao/Apoo sockets done in the Coliseum, farming neo Aokijis, and running the Smoker/Tashigi fn when I have spare stamina

HabeeNo

Shooter Neo Aokiji was a breeze, finally was able to do it after not being able to kill Mingo once on his Neo raid

SW Ace / Zephyr
Borsalino / Raid Blackbeard
SW Franky / GPU

I tried giving my Regular Whitebeard a shot, but my dream WB team is still miles away from being good. Hopefully farming Neo Aokiji will replace Regular Aokiji and his nasty 33 turns CD :/

Hana-Bi

Aokiji results so far:

Shooter 6
Striker 7
Free Spirit 6

Skill ups: 8 lol

Only one skill up left to max skill him. Will start with a second copy again after that...

bobohoro

After never using INT Aokiji even once in my playtime, DEX Aokiji is already pulling his weight in farming himself. WB6+/Killer Hawkins/Aokiji Squard/Colo Smoker is pretty safe. Need to stall 24 turns, but it is easy enough actually. Will get it down to 21 in due time, since that's where my Hawkins is at.

Don't know how far I will push. Shooter and Striker should be easy enough to max out, but I don't really need more than one MAX Aokiji and gemming hard seems like a waste then. Could socket story Aokiji though. Will aim for 20/20, Free Spirit is really dependent on if more PSY Laws show up in the coming days. Or I'll pull Sugar/RR Garp in the sugo.

MiTYH

Anyone have a decent F2P striker team? Mine is... lacking. Free spirit is fine thanks to sugar, and shooter should be fine if I get some good Ace friends. But striker is.... yeah

ExVicis

Anyone have a decent F2P striker team? Mine is... lacking. Free spirit is fine thanks to sugar, and shooter should be fine if I get some good Ace friends. But striker is.... yeah

I've seen a couple of teams where Colo Killer as FC and a friend WB 6+. The subs are the same as the team I posted except replace Law with the usual Striker Orb booster like Alvida, Kaku, Smoker, etc (however damage with Alvida and Kaku is much lower) and the final spot can be filled by any strong STR Striker.

So if you have been keeping up with your Colos you could be doing Aokiji with something like this.

Got the Kraken and Hawkins there for Orbs and Aokiji for Orb lock, should be able to do Aokiji with that team.

MiTYH

I've seen a couple of teams where Colo Killer as FC and a friend WB 6+. The subs are the same as the team I posted except replace Law with the usual Striker Orb booster like Alvida, Kaku, Smoker, etc (however damage with Alvida and Kaku is much lower) and the final spot can be filled by any strong STR Striker.

So if you have been keeping up with your Colos you could be doing Aokiji with something like this.

Got the Kraken and Hawkins there for Orbs and Aokiji for Orb lock, should be able to do Aokiji with that team.

Nice I'll give that a try.

*checks box*

Wow, I... don't have kraken. Wtf?

mileS

1/7 on Aokiji. Please don't do this to me again game. I may save the rest for the skill up event after this current one. I'm only going to touch free spirit.

Got Dmg reduction socket books today :/ and I just checked FS's socket book reward for Aokiji.. ugh I have no idea who to put these on.

Kyou

okay now that other people have done the work for me

wwwwwhat are some good teams :D

edit:
Zephyr, Raid BB, Duval, SW Franky, and Heracles is *chef's kiss*

Top Bottom