• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

Kumo

Have any of the Kai raids returned in Japan? Wondering because I want to know what happens with the chopperman missions when they return.

RedBoot

Barely had any time today, but managed 10 Aokiji runs and figured out a team for each. Since I'm not planning on doing the full 90 runs, I might mostly favor Striker (WB, WB, Colo Hawkins, Colo Killer, Aokiji, Chinjao) and Shooter (Ace, Ace, SW Franky, Magellan, Heracles'n, Zephyr) since both are fairly easy. I'm running a 5+ Luffy/TS Luffy FC team for Free Spirit that's a little iffy so I might only go for 15-20 clears on that one.

Went 4/10 with initial Aokijis though so maxing should be easy. Gonna put the extras into Story Aokiji instead of a second copy.

This was probably also true in standard Aokiji but I ran Sengoku there so I never noticed: all the enemies in this stage have high DEF, not enough to really affect your damage, but enough that you need the tap damage bonus to beat them. That in of itself wouldn't be an issue, but the auto-target is particularly malicious here, so those combined make it super hard to stall properly.

TheShah

I left up v1 shanks as captain and in a few hours he has helped 34 friends and 8 guests. I think thats the most I've ever seen after opening the game. Easy 3 gems from the ranking event.

just cleared the ranking using:

v1 shanks/v1 shanks
v1 enel/ryuuma
v1 coby/strawberry

Took 3-4 tries, but after all perfects & 1 miss I got the required score.

MiTYH

Goddamn I just cannot get over 700k in this ranking

Using Shanks V1/Shanks V1
Coby FN, Impact Usopp
Bon Clay, Momonga

Bon CLay was a swap since he's the only one who has a low enough CD to use. Had Django originally but I'm not sure if i's better to stall the turns to guarantee orbs compared to just breezing through.

Fourth try, few miss, boss in 3 but less damage taken, 699631

ExVicis

Goddamn the Whitebeard 6+ Dream Team with Qck Law is stupid. I did 7 runs of Aokiji today bringing my total for the Strikers to 13. This is probably the easiest time with a Neo raid I've ever had, even easier than Neo-Mihawk. Probably the least stressed out I've been about finishing them too. Probably going to get some new Neo raid though since the trend seems to show that this is what they're doing so I'm going to savor this. Going to be a different story when Neo-Sabo comes to Global...

Also is there any team that can do the ranking without Shanks v1? Because if not I'm SoL and I'm not sure what I can put together that has an okay crew cost.

Majukun

Goddamn the Whitebeard 6+ Dream Team with Qck Law is stupid. I did 7 runs of Aokiji today bringing my total for the Strikers to 13. This is probably the easiest time with a Neo raid I've ever had, even easier than Neo-Mihawk. Probably the least stressed out I've been about finishing them too. Probably going to get some new Neo raid though since the trend seems to show that this is what they're doing so I'm going to savor this. Going to be a different story when Neo-Sabo comes to Global...

Also is there any team that can do the ranking without Shanks v1? Because if not I'm SoL and I'm not sure what I can put together that has an okay crew cost.

you can use fn franky to have pretty much the same result

http://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/337

bobohoro

Did the ranking with Momonga as a captain, T-Bone/Strawberry/Secret Mr. 3 and a PSY crab as crew and a V1 Shanks as FC. Messed up a few times and still cleared 700k, but barely.

I'm up to 11 shooter and 9 striker runs thanks to a level up and 2 meats. Will have to look if I find a LegLaw in my friend list later to maybe do another FS run, happy to get that one up to a total of 5 at the end of the week.

MiTYH

Did the ranking with Momonga as a captain, T-Bone/Strawberry/Secret Mr. 3 and a PSY crab as crew and a V1 Shanks as FC. Messed up a few times and still cleared 700k, but barely.

Wait, it's 700k, not 750? Fuuuu my last run was 699631 before I gave up attempting it. God damn it....

bobohoro

Wait, it's 700k, not 750? Fuuuu my last run was 699631 before I gave up attempting it. God damn it....

Yeah 700k. Was in the same boat, my 3rd run gave me 699k points. Lowered my overall team cost by going with Momonga as Captain and managed it on my 4th run with misses and greats, since I'm just bad at this game.

Kyou

Multi 1: G5 Tashigi and Legend Kuzan!

Me: But I really wanted Neptune

Multi 2: Jack shit!

Me: I should probably quit!

mileS

First single: Neptune

Fuck yeah!

Next 4 pulls were garbage tho. 700 pts and a base chopper.

This is a huge get for me. Awesome captain and a great sub for my TS Luffy(only bad orb for him once special is popped is RCV. Hard to find great str free spirit characters as well). Does Neptune's special kill neo Aokiji through his revive shield like Garp does?

Kyou

Kuzan seems like a fun legend.

...any chance he can kill himself? This is my first striker legend so hopefully he can up my game there.

First multi: Dupe Corazon, Neptune, and everything else was garbage
2nd multi: Nothing new except for this guy right here:

0GeP8H5.jpg

Did a single pull after and got Caribou. I wanted Fukaboshi but I'm pretty okay with the results.

HabeeNo

Two single pulls and got Caribou & v1 Zoro lol

Gonna shower then do one multi

EDIT: welp... mistakes were made and dupes. So many v1's, at least Neptune dropped as the 11th drop :/

Kumo

Finally a new legend, got SW Ace.

Got Vander Decken and Fukaboshi as well, pretty good multi!

Edit: oh yeah I can finally use these Ace books I had in store since forever. I've had these since Breed's fortnight first appeared jesus

Hana-Bi

Did too many pulls as always... First multi, only dupes but I got two reds (Croc and Ace dupes), second multi one new unit (Neptune yay), third multi, only dupes.

At least I got Neptune and aome Ray points but the rate for the new units was terrible...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
8 pulls and they were all trash :eek:

Congrats to everyone who got lucky...a bunch of new Legend QCK Law owners as well - nice.

Edit:

Login stone put me to 5 again....said screw it nothing to lose anymore anyway.

Oh yes....somewhat redeemed those shitty other pulls lol.

I ain't fallin for this trap sugo with its useless boosted list & bad conditions.

I'm holding out for something magnificent, even if it takes me until 3rd Anni!
500+ gems..

Majukun

gonna keep my gems..waaaay too much to farm now to waste on a multi of silvers

EDIT: new fornights datamined: kimono croco e sengoku

yay,sabo books!

MiTYH

One pull, Vander Decken. Seems... nice? New at least so I won't complain.

Saving gems. I'll definitely have over 150 for the next sugo which might finally be guaranteed red. If not, well, I'll keep saving. I need me some legends, in a bad way.

Congrats for all the good pulls everyone got!

EDIT: 6 Aokiji from Free Spirit runs, and 0 skillups. Seriously, what's the point anymore? Sadly Free Spirit's the only team I can run reliably. So I get a meat refill, do 6 runs, and hope for the best. Currently skill level 2, so.... yeah

mileS

One pull, Vander Decken. Seems... nice? New at least so I won't complain.

Saving gems. I'll definitely have over 150 for the next sugo which might finally be guaranteed red. If not, well, I'll keep saving. I need me some legends, in a bad way.

Congrats for all the good pulls everyone got!

EDIT: 6 Aokiji from Free Spirit runs, and 0 skillups. Seriously, what's the point anymore? Sadly Free Spirit's the only team I can run reliably. So I get a meat refill, do 6 runs, and hope for the best. Currently skill level 2, so.... yeah
I was saying that when I went 4/45 on Neo Doffy.. saving all my Aokiji's for the next skill up event.

Kyou

I'm also doing pretty poor on Aokiji skills.

Still have only done the shooter stage. Definitely out of contention on the other two. I still need to see if I can even beat them once

EMT0

Banned
Another Sugofest, another Hancock...I wasn't kidding when I said she was my most pulled Legend. I get her in 2 out of every 3 Sugofests I pull in.

Hana-Bi

Max skilled my Qck Law. :) Got 1/5 skill ups for the first 15 almighty books and then 2/5 from my last five books I had. Now he only needs some atk candy and he's already quad maxed. :)

Kyou

Should I buy the Barto ship now that I have Kuzan?

Edit: I guess not because it seems like he's used way more as a rainbow captain than any specific type

RedBoot

Looks like Global is finally getting the Kimono FNs we skipped back in January for Reasons. Kimono Croc is coming alongside the Sengoku FN next week. Presumably Kimono Jimbe and Kimono Hats 2 will follow. I have long since finished socketing my Legend Croc so I guess I'll just try and max skill Kimono Croc himself, he's fairly decent.

Also, over the next few weeks we're getting some 3-day skill up events like we were having for a while, so I'm guessing that means we won't see another Neo Raid right away. I'm ready for a break on those, and it's a bit early for us to get Neo Pica and Neo Sabo's probably too much for Global without adjustments.

bobohoro

My multi was as middling as the last.
Like, almost exactly the same.
Got two new units in Leo and Senior Pink, which both are pretty nice, although not for teams I usually run.
The rest was 1300 training points and a few useless sockets on my Strawhats.
Might do a few more singles (should have done singles from the start, really) tomorrow if the mood strikes me.

My progress on Aokiji is up to 17 runs with shooters, 12 with strikers (lag was killing me today) and a total of 4 with FS (had TWO PSYLaw friends today, yay). DEXkiji is one away from max special, still needing 5 more sockets though. Maybe I can finish him tomorrow with a few good meat-ups (level up incoming as well), so I can max colo Kuro on the weekend.

ExVicis

Congrats you guys getting good pulls, glad some people were able to get what they wanted. Makes me almost tempted...

I'm not though, that all Gold Sugo and the two Legends I got out of it is definitely enough to tide me over until the next all Gold or a guaranteed legend one.

On the side of Neo-Aokiji farming, I've finished his CDs and nearly finished with his sockets, so now I'm starting to get to the point where the copies I'm farming are just clogging up my box. What's funny is that Neo Aokiji has Max CDs and my Int Aokiji is no where close, feels weird to have maxed out the newer one first.

Shackzam

Should I buy the Barto ship now that I have Kuzan?

Edit: I guess not because it seems like he's used way more as a rainbow captain than any specific type

He still works really well with striker and shooter teams as captains. It's just we gotta wait for the even dumber units to come out for those ones to shine.

Kyou

was bored at work today and was thinking about the best way for me to use my new Kuzan

kvJObn6.png

I came up with this? Seems like it'd be pretty good. If I'm understanding Kuzan's ability correctly this would give me two turns of burst through shields and a 50% health cut.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I feel like I don't really have a use for Neo Aokiji. Strikers are already really Int and Dex heavy, and I'd rather have the neutral typing.

I haven't even STARTED farming him. '-'

Might

RedBoot

If I'm reading the new event right, we're getting 2x stamina on new FNs and colos permanently, which is a QOL Japan got recently. I'm not sure I could go back to normal stamina colos. :p

Not sure what to make of the "Cerebral" event. I think it's just a pretty label to give an excuse to have a few extra raids. None of the upcoming raids are Cerebral characters so it's not leading to any of those, and I doubt they're going to break sequence and give us Dogstorm early.

Kyou

If I'm reading the new event right, we're getting 2x stamina on new FNs and colos permanently, which is a QOL Japan got recently. I'm not sure I could go back to normal stamina colos. :p

Not sure what to make of the "Cerebral" event. I think it's just a pretty label to give an excuse to have a few extra raids. None of the upcoming raids are Cerebral characters so it's not leading to any of those, and I doubt they're going to break sequence and give us Dogstorm early.
Two weeks of meat snails :OOOO

RedBoot

DEX Aokiji is skill-maxed, still needs 2 more sockets. I think I'll just get to 20 clears on both Shooter and Striker and call it done. That'll give me another 10 copies or so.

Two weeks of meat snails :OOOO

Yeah, I was actually kind of happier about that than anything else. Gonna help with all the FN farming. Gotta get dem Shiryu books.

bjork

Finally skill maxed:
Caesar
Baby 5
Leopard Lucci

Slow and steady.

[edit - also yolo'd a legend Law, maybe he will replace Barto as my striker captain?]

Hana-Bi

Finally skill maxed:
Caesar
Baby 5
Leopard Lucci

Slow and steady.

[edit - also yolo'd a legend Law, maybe he will replace Barto as my striker captain?]

Congrats on your Law. Well, he's the best striker legend on global and with Barto you have one of the best subs for him.

MiTYH

Is there any situation where I need a MAX Duval? Mine is one away from Max skill, and I might try a few copies today but... heart's not really into it for just one skillup. Still, it is skillup time, so... maybe

EDIT: Haha, whoops. Went into Duval with my BB team, but took WB's ship instead of the marine's ship. Starting at 1/2 health? I made a valiant effort but was juuust shy of KO'ing him. Ah well.

Did my Free spirit runs. 1/6 on skills, finally level 3! Let us rejoice. Sockets are looking good too. 3b, 3d, 3ah

Kyou

Hahaha Kuzan 6+ announced

And he sounds insaaaaaane
Captain: ATK 2.25x and HP 1.25x, If you defeat at least 1 enemy in the previous turn increases ATK boost slightly (Max 3.5x in 5 turns).
Special: Increases duration of any Class/Type boosting buffs and Orb Amplification buffs by 1 turn, for 1 turn lock chain multiplier to 2.5x, do 100000 fixed damage to all enemies that will ignore damage negating abilities and barriers (Lv.max 13 turn)
Feel a lot better about my pull now

Majukun

Hahaha Kuzan 6+ announced

And he sounds insaaaaaane
Feel a lot better about my pull now

i'm so pissed that he gets an incredible upgrade while shanks barely got improved

still don' understand why the optc management hates shanks so much

Top Bottom