• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bugs are cute af. Spiders, centipedes, etc are awesome.

I mean, see how cute they are. I genuinely love insects and don't understand all the hate gaffers have for them :(

wnn_spider_141021_16x9_992.jpg

1492453881_114004_1492454508_sumario_normal_recorte1-480x279.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

mamangava_maracuja.jpg

____

I wouldn't mind them if they weren't hellbent on destroying the human race in their tiny little minds.

TheDanger

Banned
they are not cute, I'm not crying a river over them like some people here, but they just don't look very appealing save for butterflies or ladybirds. I don't mind touching a spider, grabbing it and taking it outside, but I wouldn't want one as a pet.

I've photographed many Brazilian Wandering Spiders at my workplace. Also centipedes. But can't find the pics '-'

Will post them if I find em.

Spiders are cool looking in a creepy way.

Snakes are cool all around

Centipedes can go fuck themselves and die in a fire along with all Larva and caterpillars.

Takuan

Centipedes disturb me. I've grown to like some spiders.

Nothing beats the bumble bee. Fuzzy, fat dudes who just wanna go about their daily business.

Excuse me?...also why use the pic of the dog sized spider?....

EDIT: Can someone explain to me why some posters think spiders are "cool" but centipedes are gross? Spiders are hairy monsters that breed in thousands and some have fangs that can puncture a mouse's skull. What's so cool about that?

you know I was going to come in here OP and defend the lonely, quiet house spider, but no, you just want to talk about mutant demon arachnids

Beetles, Spiders, Moths, and mantises are cool af.

Bees are cute, FUCK WASPS

Worms of anykind are gross, but are tolerable.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MOSQUITOS

Top Bottom