• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Last of Us SP and multiplayer strings/descriptions/etc found on GoW:A disc

Jarmel

Banned
Sounds awful. The Listen Mode and radar are bad bad ideas that have no business being anywhere near the multiplayer.

AKyemeni

Sounds awful. The Listen Mode and radar are bad bad ideas that have no business being anywhere near the multiplayer.

The word radar is used in Uncharted 3 multiplayer, but it meant something totally different, not a minimap. Perhaps it just coexists with Listen Mode?

Splint

So sick of all the perks added to games to try to make it last longer. U3 was terrible with the perks..or boosters...whatever you wanna call them to differentiate. If its fun, people will stick with it. Seeing as U3 went Free to play, I doubt the perks helped it out at all.

vladdamad

Can someone PM me the cutscene titles please? Not getting the game but interesting to see where the story will lead to

Alex

Sounds disappoitning, i guess I'll have to see the implementation but there is a lot of room for a fun multi setup with this kind of scenario. Now its all shit with combos and xp boosters, blah.

Top Bottom